Folded out of a winning hand!

Reference hand # 81095664- I had a flush on the turn after calling a large raise.I did NOT fold this hand. One of the other 3 players was all in when the other player bet I was folded out of a winning hand.My K high flush had the other players beat on the turn(not the river) I think this was a million satellite so I do not know how it can be rectified.

Hi, TexasDave,

We were checking the replay and the logs, and it seems that you had the behaviour of check/fold, because you promptly checked when possible and folded when there was a bet.

That happens when you click the check/fold checkbox or lose the connection, however, we haven’t found any messages from you checking that checkbox or losing connection.

Do you have any other details that you think might help us?

Finally we checked the next hand replay and you timed out, was that on purpose, did you lose connection, or something else?

After that gameplay appears to be normal.

Best, Péricles

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Automatic folding of hands. Why, over the last week has the system stalled
, folds hands and ticks the fold box, this has happened to many time and good hands have been lost along with a lot of chips

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled site folding your hand. Today I played a tourney, Got into Heads up with Baldeagle, who also was the moderator, I was by far the chip leader. Your site just starting folding me as fast as you could deal the cards, nothing I did stopped it. I lost around 30,000 chips before it quit, I tried to give a message as to what was happening, but in red it said not to clog the chat…This is not the first time this has happened to me. It has been a while though. The previous time it took me from over 100,000 chips to 20,000. I just quit that game. Would you please fix the problem. Thank you Russ Jennings

Please do post replay ids, otherwise we won’t be able to look into it. As far as we’re aware there are no reported issues.

Russjennings: did you take down a hand id so we can take a look?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled site folding my hands. I just finished “Will Hunting” it is now 4:02 MST on Friday. I have complained before about the site folding me even though I check or bet or raise. numerous times during this game it did it again. It only happens when I have good hand. Russ Jennings

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled site folding my hands. I just finished “Will Hunting” it is now 4:02 MST on Friday. I have complained before about the site folding me even though I check or bet or raise. numerous times during this game it did it again. It only happens when I have good hand. Russ Jennings

Do you have the hand id?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled robbed. feb.24 at 2pm i was playing open happiness. 52726363.cards showing were 10 9 10 jack 10.I was holding.a jack and a king.My oponent was holding a 8 and a ace.I had a full house and lost the hand.After re[playing had I was so frustrated I went all in and busted.This has happened before

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled got ripped off. I was playing on the table great walls of china and got rip off. Had pockets Ks I bet and the bet never went through nor the game. There is no way I would have folded with Ks and nothing could beat me on the flop. #82788757

I won’t play again until I find out what happened

Thank you hellfire414

Hello, hellfire414, Checking the logs, I see that you timed out on ask on your first round, and what happens is that if you don’t click to say that you are back in the game, you enter check/fold mode, after that, since there was a bet, you could only fold. If you check the next replay, you are grayed out.

Did you even get this message and button?

This is what I see there: [436468][82788757][hellfire414][25 00:23:47] You ran out of time!

Click OK below to resume the game now.

Otherwise at the end of the current hand, you’ll be automatically sat out of the game.

To resume play after sitting out, simply press the “I’m Back” button below.

Hello, ButchA39,

Do you have the hand id?

Thanks.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Disconnected while winning. Was playing the 12:30 Bankroll Builder, was about to win a hand and was disconnected from table but not wed site. Looks like I finish 12 without being reconnected. This is not first time! WHAT HAPPEN

"Do you have the hand id?

Thanks."

succede che se non compri fiches perdi sempre

This is a great conversation that’s separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: what happens if you do not buy chips you always lose

I understand and did do as you suggested. However, if you look closely not only me but a few other were folded out at the same time, except for the so called winner. Which suggest something is fishy.

Maybe you need to keep an eye on the table or the player. Not satisfied with that generic answer. But, have to accept it of course.

had the winning flush in a knockout tourney tried to raise all in and before i could push the thing all the way it folded me …i went on to lose but had knocked out 4 ppl already…

never again will i play the lightning ones … it was a horrific experience to have the tournament in your hands and end up losing because of too fast equipment… not your hand …great experience

though

… i feel cheated in the worst possible way …glad it happened … will not forget !!!

Had six winning hands in a row in a sit-n-go tourney. Unfortunately, the moderator folded me out after every river card. My opponent laughed and said he knew the moderator. I lost that tourney and the chips I forfeited to play. I wrote down his name and when he is online I find him. Sure enough, the moderators are still rigging in his favor. I joined a game he was in and got folded out again on Pocket Rockets. He won that hand with a Q high. Not asking for my (your) chips back. Just making a statement here. To all who has had the same problem, just move on. You can’t compete against a rigged system.

Have to join in here. Same thing happened to me. I reported it and they want the tourney ID and the hand number and the phase of the moon and the time of day it happened and the time zone you live it and then they will get back to you blah, blah, blah. And then they get back to you and tell you it was your fault for checking the fold to any bet option. Now, who do you supposed was in control of that option. The moderators, for sure. Cocodrie, you are right on. And, i think i know who you are talking about. Sounds like you went up against a moderator in training. Or, some moderator who wants to show his level of authority and superiority.