We appreciate you! Have a FREE Week 2 ticket to our Thanksgiving Marathon!

We’re thankful that you’ve chosen to play poker with us here at Replay!

To show our gratitude, we’ve kicked off a series of promotions – some of which have started running today! And that includes our latest marathon in honor of the upcoming US holiday.

Our marathons have been a popular new promotion format, and whether you’re already a fan or haven’t tried it yet, we’d love to give you a free entry to Week 2. Head over to your bank page, click “Redeem Promo Code,” and then enter the word Thankful.

We hope you love what we have in store for you these next two weeks! Be sure to redeem your code by Sunday, November 26th to get your ticket to receive your ticket for Week 2.

8 Likes

Free!!! I love free, who doesn’t like free? Great site Fizzy, a lot of good ideas to make it more exciting. Keep up the good work and thank you for all you do.

Love the 100K free streak ticket, been telling lots of players how to find their ticket & use it !
been trying to find the thanksgiving promo for Omaha hi/lo and all I’m finding is hold-em :frowning:
are there going to be hi/lo tournaments as well ?

I can find the Omahas, and many play there. You can try this filters to find them, but please uncheck the ‘Favs only’ checkbox.