User Name

How did you select your user name? Does it suggest your personality. Mine is a simple first name and portion of last name - very boring. What is your story?

1 Like

Great question. I chose Litenin from way back in my short track, Nascar racing days with some of the best in the Alabama Gang. It was a nickname given when I beat my friend, Bobby Allison. And yes I spelled in wrong because I don’t want to take away the true Lightning which only comes from my Lord & Creator.

4 Likes

I beg to differ - it comes from nature and has nothing to do with any god

I’ve seen some usernames that are quite entertaining, and it would be interesting to hear their stories!

As I was joining an online poker site over 20 yrs ago…I had to think up something quickly. I always hate doing that…thinking up usernames or passwords quickly…my brain freezes!

My initials are “c m”. As you say them…it can be a little play with words. “See 'em”. See them what…something to do with poker…“Dealing”. See Them Dealing…see ‘em dealin’ and cmdealin was created.

My nickname arises from the terminology used in Line Dance teaching., A grapevine is a sideways movement either to the right or the left consisting of crossing your legs one behind the other as you move. Another word for this is weavinng.
I considered other line dance terms as a nick, but thought kick-ball change might give rise to a few objections :joy:

3 Likes

Excalibur Technologies was my first stock I profited from way back in the 1990’s

If I remember correctly, I followed Paul Allen and he had a hand in Excalibur Technologies.

Then Convera was formed in December 2000 by the merger of Intel’s Interactive Services and Excalibur Technologies Corporation.

The early days of Stockhouse bullboards in the 1990’s I used Excaliburns to post.

One guy had a monthly stock contest and I remember picking Apple Computer for a few months. I didn’t win the contest with that pick. You’d think I would, but the percentage rise wasn’t much back then if any. It didn’t start moving up until about 2010 or so.

Replay, keep up the good work with the contests.

It creates long lasting memories.

Excaliburns “100K No Further”

1 Like

All the ziggy’s that I wanted were used, so I took mr (small because I worked} and zick which is the first 4 of last name.

1 Like

My original name was SharonSmartass which I have been called by friends and family for many years but of course someone complained and I was asked to change it or it would be changed for me to PrincessSharon :face_vomiting: so I changed it to SharonSmarty !

3 Likes

used to drive for yamaha motorcycles demo team and other jobs but the best was for demo team as a result got good price on my motorcycles and got to see a lot of great shows downside was a lot of miles and cuz as u know they wont stand u not being on time or not showing up NO MATTER WHAT THE EXCUSE never happened but a lot of close scrapes got out of a speeding ticket ( stupid i know ) but cop was reasonable and he was riding ( if u guessed yamaha ding ding ding ) never did that again just not worth the aggravation

2 Likes

Fine name, so I stole it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the great thing, about the forum. We can agree to disagree. Thank you for presenting the objection. However the question of the original post was, how did you select your user name? So I ask the same to you, to keep your comment on topic?

Great post Litenin! A lot of the top drivers started on dirt. As everybody knows, loose is fast!

1 Like

My user name comes from the nickname my father gave me, and the 7733 is a lucky omaha hand.

1 Like