This weeks password for the 100k free roll

Hi there can I get the password for this weeks 100k free roll please :pray:

Hello Sie1, :smiley:
I do not have the password, but it can be found on the Replay Facebook page, Twitter page, and Instagram page. If you need help navigating to any of those pages, the links are in the tournament description box you see when you click on the tournament listing on the MTT lobby page. I hope this helps, It took me a while to figure that out when I first started playing here. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for that but I’m not on social media

@Sie1sie1sie

Here it is for this week. I really think RP wants everyone to see what is on their Facebook page. You don’t have to join Facebook. Just click the link in the Community Link in the Lobby. Click on the Facebook link and Click on the Circled X which will dismiss it and it will take you to the RP Facebook articles.

This week’s Password is: spring

2 Likes

Thank you smooth99 I appreciate that god bless you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh, my bad… I am not either, but I checked it out for you. If you click on the twitter link it will take you to the page and you can scroll down to the first post which is pinned to the top and is the password post for each week. You don’t have to join or be a member or anything. The facebook page won’t show you anything unless you log in or sign up and I couldn’t get the instagram page to open. The twitter page should work for you though and now you won’t be dependent on others or have to wait for someone to answer your post. Good luck in the tournament(s)! :smiley: