The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

It’s Friday night and that means my world famous egg rolls, pulverized prime rib pieces sautéed with peppers and onions and a splash of garlic oil, white sticky rice with noodles all complimented with some sake of course.

I got enough for 4 so the first 3 of you to make it here enjoy. Get it will it’s hot :hot_face::joy:

6 Likes

I can ask, but I can’t promise. If you’re getting married, here’s my best wishes!

3 Likes

I love playing here in replay… a great place to make new friends .

5 Likes
6 Likes

Ahaha, ahaha, ahaha :rofl::+1:t2:

2 Likes

imagesrofl

5 Likes

Craig Anthony are you a chef? Dude that looks awesome!

4 Likes

JanCee …Thank you so much! I am marrying a mean woman :100:

4 Likes

That dude on the porch looks just like snitty and the other dude looks like PRIMETIME708

3 Likes

Yes, one of my many professions. And yes I am a boss :wink:Fuhgetaboutit

3 Likes

Craig Anthony the only things I can cook are Pizza’s Popcron and Pop tarts in the microwave ,and honey buns with cheese on them.

4 Likes

I hope you graduate to grill cheese next after you master PB & J :joy:

4 Likes

There’s that accent again :smiley:

3 Likes

I have never tried grill cheese but…I make cereal coco puffs rule!

4 Likes

Take that cereal and the milk and put it a muffin pan in the oven @ 350 for 15 minutes and you’ll have crispy treats all week long. Don’t forget the muffin pan liners :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Chef Craig…Thank you for the recipe but… I have never cooked with a oven but I might try it. I can cook food in hthe microwave

2 Likes

Lol, you need a crockpot

5 Likes

Chef…How much do these Crock Pot’s cost?

4 Likes

Or marry a woman who can cook. Congrats! Replay is a wonderful place for friends♥

4 Likes

Sue 13… She can cook real good! She makes real good hamburgers,fries,tacos, and excellent cole slaw. Yes lots of friends here Sue,u are right!

4 Likes