The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

I can honestly say I’ve never heard a Taylor Swift song…ever. Someone must like him though, if he can pull in that kind of money.

4 Likes

She’s a talented performer but there is no one worth that kind of money. I don’t care if the show was a week long.

2 Likes

This was actually on a news channel a few weeks ago. Even they couldn’t believe the prices. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

She became very popular quickly with young girls.

2 Likes

It’s crazy!!

1 Like

Now that she’s 33 she’s very popular with guys :joy:

2 Likes

She isn’t with me Craig. To high matanence for my checking account.

3 Likes

So maybe its cheaper if you rent a helicopter and hover over Gillette with some binocs and listening devices. Oh, but you may have to share the air space with some “balloons”!

3 Likes

you're a special kind of nut

3 Likes

Multitasker

2 Likes

unfriend me $50 reconnection fee
If I ever repeat something, please pretend you missed it the first time. The same goes for when I repeat someone else’s post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not just with young girls …

2 Likes

I mean like in the very beginning. All the talk was how 15 and 16 year old girls loved her and begged parents to take them to see her. It was in country music news all the time. She has grown up though, and quite the talent.

Yeah, I had that buzz today. Not as much fun as I remember, though.

1 Like

She’s a very nice girl/ woman. She owns a mansion down the street from me just over the Newport, Rhode Island line where she summers. I could ask her for tickets but I don’t want that kind of relationship. She did invite me and I went to her famous 4th of July parties about 3 years ago and I see her and her posse at the ice cream shop on Thames Street occasionally in the summer. She should just have her boyfriend put 2 tickets in my mailbox :joy:

Here is a drone picture of her house.

2 Likes

“f I ever repeat something, please pretend you missed it the first time. The same goes for when I repeat someone else’s post”, LOL, Sue was wondering about that. No Problem. :heart:

1 Like

Beautiful place. Very cool that you met her. She acts more like an everyday person like us. I wish her the best. She still needs to lower the ticket prices. Keep an eye on your mailbox Craig.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes