The Totally Topic-less Anything Except Complaining Thread

Happy Groundhog Day !

Yes he saw his shadow and unfortunately that means 6 more weeks of winter!

1 Like

As I posted earlier in Joke of the week… Who do we believe?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hmmm…This happens to me on a regular basis. I would say that I hate it, but that would be a huge lie. Cheers!!

2 Likes

Today starts the deep freeze in New England. A bunch of us Marines were able to secure 50 sleeping bags for our homeless Brothers and Sisters and got them out last night. Hoping to move them indoors today into the Armory at least for the weekend.

6 Likes

2 Likes

:cold_face:Brrr, bitter cold. Thank you, Craig & your fellow Marines for helping the homeless Veterans & for all you do, :heartbeat: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Run away! Run away! Head for the beach all ye brave souls. Return to the Northeast in April.

4 Likes

Thank you Carol. It’s my honor to continue to serve those you sacrificed so much :heart: it’s hard to fathom a situation like this in a country as wealthy as the United States.

4 Likes

You are a very giving person. The world needs more of these actions. I give help when and where I can, but people like you cause me to always go one step beyond my plan. Thank you for your giving attitude and your inspiration to others (me in particular).

5 Likes

Craig the weather is brutal. We had it from last Sunday until yesterday. Below freezing day and night Sunday through Wednesday. Finally got out of sub freezing temperatures yesterday. We hit a balmy 50 degrees for a high.

3 Likes

Be very very safe. I pray for all the homeless everyday, but especially in weather like this. They do not deserve to suffer again. Our Country wastes OUR money on ridiculous stuff. There should not be one homeless Veteran after they gave so much for us. I will stop there. Take care everyone.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Just a little trivia. The last day of this year will be 123123. lol

2 Likes

I’ve had to ask my wife to carefully check the resealable packages of cookies that she is buying lately. Several times when I have taken a new package of cookies from the closet to transfer them to another container I peel back the top to find several cookies missing. Is anyone else experiencing this mystery?

3 Likes

Thank you Steve for your kind words and good deeds my friend :+1:t2:

2 Likes

It’s only this weekend Dan then back to normal temps for this time of year but that’s cold :cold_face:

2 Likes

Everyone up there is lucky Craig for short term.

4 Likes

A really good husband would never let on that he knows she’s sneakin’ the contraband!

3 Likes

3 Likes