Prayers

I mentioned once before that Celica666 spent a lot of time effort and more so patience helping me teaching me answering any and all of my questions regardless of how obscure they where and not once did he ever talk or write to me as though I was stupid if it was not for him I doubt very much that I would ever have learned to play and my chips my rank is all down to his sharing of knowledge un questioned.
Now I ask for your prayers as my very very good friend is seriously i9ll in hospital and as a way of showing my gratitude to him and his wife Donna I ask you to say a prayer for his quick and full recovery.
Thank you all very much Tony Mason

10 Likes

Sending healing prayers to you & for your friend and his wife.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much

2 Likes

Sending brilliant white healing light long distance :pray:t2:

3 Likes

download (7)
Sending Prayers for your Friends. :pray:

2 Likes

Prayers for healing and recovery :pray:

3 Likes

I will pray for him

2 Likes

Thank you to every ones support thankyou all i misinformed you all when i first posted celica6666 is not in hospital he is in a home as he had a massive stroke to which his lovely wife says he can not get over it my utmost respect and best wishes to her we all ask how the patient is doing but dont ask howthere partners are doing as they are going through the exact same thing
Once again massive Thank yous to every one

1 Like

Hi every one sorry to taker so long to reply i have had a nightmare 2 weeks trying to get connected again from a new supplier thank you all sio very much i will let you all know any futer details as and when ti find out once again big thank yuo
Tony

1 Like

sending prayers butterfly

Friends people players thank you all so very much for your prayers for Mike (celica666) unfortunately Mike passed away on November 16th 2021.A friend gone but never forgotten RIP Mike

1 Like