Movies you need to see!

2 Likes

Crash(2004) The Shining(1980) Snatch(2000) Jaws(1975)

1 Like

What Dreams May Come

Maybe Robin Williams best dramatic role ever.

My wife passed away 18 months ago. We had many favorite movies. I now have a hard time rewatching them but this would be one of the first if I get brave enough to try.

3 Likes

The Accountant, With Ben Affleck (2016 ) good movie.

1 Like

The longest yard (the original one) but the re-make was good. 2:)…God, i love football and sports.

Best hockey movie ever------easy one here--------SLAP SHOT (Paul Newman).

2 Likes

North Dallas Forty.

1 Like

The son is a superb and moving film at the same time

Another true good hockey movie is Goon. It reminds me of me a little, he is Jewish and a bad mother…), I am half Italian and half Jewish and played hockey when very young, i loved to start fights and let my older brother’s finish them lol.

Guess you can see i love action and action movies and series BUT i saw the sound of music and Saturday night fever both (about 25 times lol ).

Cin. kid best poker movie—followed by rounders:).

1 Like

Best booking movie i guess is Rocky. Best martial arts movie is any (only a couple as he died right before his 34th birthday:( ) Bruce Lee movie, followed by any Chuck Norris movie (they did one together).

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry for your loss Captain Pez. I’d forgotten about this movie - thanks for posting.

Reign Over Me - Don Cheadle and Adam Sandler

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Movies - like music - tend to be tied to events in ones life.

1 Like

Ffffffffffffootball against the ggggggggggguards ? happy times - lol .

2 Likes

Burt Reynolds double feature - first watch Deliverance then longest yard - the banjo scene is great -

2 Likes

Yep, easy best football movie ever, so realistic. You see what players REALLY go thru to play a game and how they feel the next day etc. ( why and how they get hooked on drugs-pain killers etc. ).

I enjoyed these movies, based on a true stories. I doubt either has received a particularly wide audience.