The Juicee Disclaimer

This disclaimer informs readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the Replay organization, Forum, Committee or Other group or Individual.
I do not speak for anyone other than myself, Any Errors, Mistakes, Flaws, Misquotes, Infringements, Damages, or Judgments are solely mine. I am not liable for any quotes being taken out of context and posted in other places, And ask anyone doing so to please get my permission first, I can’t be held liable for Theft, Property Damage, Lost or Stolen Articles or Belongings. All Taxes included, Actual Product may vary, Participation Not included, Locations Might have Relocated, Employees are not Eligible, COCC number upon Request in writing, Odds of Winning are not Guaranteed, Shoes Required.
I have not ever spoke for anyone but myself, If I am ever asked to I will state that At beginning of those messages, All my post are encompassed under this disclaimer.

3 Likes

Is this Replay’s official position?

:rofl:

1 Like

Do not worry Juicee, they will sue me first before they do anything to you, cause I am liable to say anything!!

1 Like