Thanks Replay for the Endorsement Feature

Thanks Replay for the Endorsement Feature.

• “Poker Pro” - Is the player in question great at the game? Select this button to give them a shout-out.
  • “Good Sport” - Are you having a friendly chat with someone? Do they have a great attitude, take their losses in stride, or make you feel welcome? This is the endorsement for them!
  • “Helping Hand” - If you’ve got questions about the site or the game, and someone helped you along the way, choose this option to say thanks.

As time’s change, is it time to modify the endorsements to Replay Poker specific?

• Poker Pro – I receive a lot of them & thanks to all. But I definitely am not a Poker Pro.
  • Good Sport – I hope I am always involved with the other players at the tables & giving them hope to succeed
  • Helping Hand – For this is the best endorsement anyone can receive. However it seems that it is being used in a negative way to many players.

My suggestion is to Identify endorsements as Replay Poker specific, with the folowing:

1. Replay Star or (RP Star)
  2. Future Replay Star (or FRP Star)
  3. Improving Player
  4. Great Sport
  5. Replay Site contributor or keep helping hand, which I would prefer. However also provide the contributors name and reason why?

I would appreciate & welcome everyone’s thoughts and suggestions !!