Artwork, pages that dont Exsist

While discussing the community forums, links to said pages, and higher visibility with Craig, a ficticious Dashboard page was created. Tweaks were necessary and have been completed… giving us the following page.

Upgrades include… Buttons from account dropdown incorporated into top header making everything a 1-click… “Forum” ( only 6 letters ) also incorporated into header for in-ur-face visibility. All 3 types of games are shown, and all have quickplay buttons. Both Latest and Hot Community Topics are shown and with better visibility higher on the column. “Game Activity” now works for all 3 types of games, user selectable.

Then a post was resurrected about Leagues, and the following 3 pages emerged…

Mr. Replay is right, this would be a great system to implement. I do think there are possible tweaks but you get the basic jist of a mgmt system, that takes into account what things are offered and what aren’t already, and just gives those as choices for the managers.

From there, I was bound and determined to see what I could come up with for the lobby.

(and the corresponding button layouts for the varied lobbies)
Lobby-Buttons-1a

Because on the current page layout there is alot of wasted space in the lower right quadrant, I re-posistioned the Table/Info box up on the page, that gave me perfect real estate for the new selector layouts… on the varried 3 lobbies. Take note, all check-offs now exsist for all 3 lobbies. The promotions selector offers greater flexibility in selection. By targeting to the Nth degree what the player wants to see… there will be less lag thru out, less bandwidth comming from the servers, and better enjoyment of using the lobbies. If you notice that left me a space I didn’t know what to do with, but it came together perfectly. Just as all tables we play on have a chat, so now does the Lobby pages… Yes its the same chatbox displayed on all 3, but it does have options… so we all know the posibilities there… This layout for the Lobbies, is very user-centric and includes everything in a clean pkg.

1 other unique feature is : If you notice when you are selecting game type… you have a way to see more than 1 option by using the embedded checkbox within the dropdown selector… This is part of the way , you the user, only see’s the games you want to see, and not everything else…

Finishing the Lobbies, I turned my attention to the Toplists…

Some more great features here to expand the user experience… While the “Default” five panes will be seletable thru the “settings” page, each pane can select any of the 18 or so current panes from the toplists… From there, they could be scrolled thru by 1, 10, 100, end/beginning… and what we all prolly more care about… a line for OUR place on that board… Sure we wanna see who’s on top, but those ppl might have been playing here for 7 years, most of us schmuks will never make the top 10 of anything… this gives us a way to see whos who, and to also see where on each board we stack up.

These pages are not real… they do not exsist, they are a suggestion in/of themselves. There is 1 basic principle, click/go technology… The size of the page was determined with what currently exsists, when no more condensing takes place…

Do I know Replay is already underway on the new code … Duhh yes… so was this just a waste of time… prolly… but there might be places that things that aren’t finilaized that any good ideas here, might still get included… I just had mentioned in another thread to expect more soon… These pages are from my soul, but feel free to add comments on how they might be even better … please Enjoy…

Sassy

6 Likes