You can't be serious

After weeks and weeks of work, I’m happy to present an “improved” table background script. This should help you stay focused :laughing:

var i=0; var timer=setInterval(function(){document.getElementById('root').childNodes[0].childNodes[1].style['background-color'] = `hsl(${i%360},50%,50%)`;i+=3;},20);

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK :wink:

2 Likes

Can I see a screenshot please ?

how about replay just give us a button to click which color table we want …say a choice between 4 colors??
Not all of us are pc literate lol

3 Likes

Great job, BW! This should meet everyone’s personal colour :innocent:

It will be literally impossible for a screenshot to adequately reflect the beauty of this script, I’m afraid. You have to experience it yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Source: Ruhr Nachrichten, translated by DeepL)
The inflationary, and often incorrect, use of the word “literally” has many people in the U.S. groaning - now a pub in New York has banned the term often considered annoying.

“It is the most overused, annoying word in the English language and we will not tolerate it,” reads a notice at the entrance of the Continental bar. Anyone who starts a sentence with “I literally” has five minutes to finish their drink and leave the bar in Manhattan’s East Village.

“Literally” means “literally” and is often used incorrectly in the United States. The phrase “I literally died laughing” means that the speaker actually died from a fit of laughter. Most often, “virtually” is used instead, meaning “almost,” “practically,” or “virtually.”

Despite loud criticism of the incorrect usage, the major English dictionaries have already reacted to the creeping language change with new definitions - “literally” means “literally” but is also used “in an exaggerated way to emphasize a statement or description that is not literally true or possible,” writes the “Merriam-Webster” dictionary. The word can “emphasize” statements and express “surprise,” the dictionary from Britain’s Cambridge University also says.

In the U.S., the word is especially known to the Kardashian celebrity family, who, according to the portal “E!Online,” use it to mean “seriously” or “completely,” such as in their TV series. Accordingly, the bar “Continental” demanded on its notice: “Stop Kardashianism now!”

Lol, I understand :wink:

But, I literally understood what she meant.