You can only win in tournaments if your a high stakes player

I guess you can only win in tournaments if your a high stakes player. It’s pretty obvious if you watch the tables. They do let some low stakes win once and while but not too often. i guess you have too buy a lot of chips to win. Sorry I thought this would be a good game but I was wrong. I’ll make sure I tell everyone I know not to play this game. Luckily I only spent 2 $ to play. I can’t imagine what people are paying to play on this site.

Please explain what happened to u to feel this way. I’ve never spent a $ to play on this site. I have never played in any tournaments. I’m sorry u feel so bad I dig this site. even though lately the cards have been not going my way.

IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF CHIPS YOU SHOULD STAY IN YOUR OWN BRACKET WE HAVE CHIP STEALER THAT HAS 60000000 ON UP PLAYING IN MEDIUM THEY OVER BET BECAUSE THEY CAN AFFORD TO LOSE SEVERAL MILLION. WISH WE COULD PLAY FOR REAL MONEY ,THIS HAS COST YOU A LOT OF BUSINESS. TREAT IT LIKE SCHOOL AS YOU GAIN MORE CHIPS YOU GRADUATE TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF PLAY MORE PLAYERS WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THIS AN WOULD STRIVE TO GO TO A HIGHER LEVEL THANK YOU.

Troupa1963, I suggest you ask the players who have spent months, even years playing on ReplayPoker. There is no bias, there is no favoritism, it’s poker plain and simple, and we’re the only play money site that I’m aware of that’s been certified by a third party testing laborartory as 100% fair and random. Our RNG and shuffling algorithms are the same industry standard you’d find in any real money poker site.

I am sorry you feel this way Troupa1963. This is the most impartial site I have ever had the pleasure to play on. In the event you feel cheated make note of the tournament and hand number. We will happily check to see what happened. In the meantime please enjoy friendly games of poker here on ReplayPoker.