Would love to see a crazy pineapple table

3 hole cards with 1 discard after the flop

Come on replaypoker, now put some promotions!!!

Sounds like pineapple holdem sits somewhere between texas and omaha - loads of variations are listed here: Community card poker - Wikipedia

I think this would definitely be a lot easier to set up than, say, stud or draw - though perhaps less popular. If it gets enough votes though we can’t argue with that - we’d start work on it right away! Haha ziigmuiund - we’ve had some great promos in the past and will do again in the future. Right now though, we’re 100% focussed on fixing all the outstanding issues and adding some of the most requested features. We’ll definitely think about promotions though once we’re happy the site’s back in good shape!

I introduced crazy pineapple as a sort of dealers choice option (after 7-8 hands of texas we switch to pineapple for 1 deal) to my friends during home games about a year ago. I can definitely say it makes for some very large pots and more speculative play. Always a lot of fun too. While it does indeed sit in between texas and omaha, it’s much closer to texas by virtue of the fact that it becomes texas at the turn. And while I’m not programmer, I would also imagine that this would be much easier to set up from a coding standpoint.