Would like to get the chance to finish a tournament

the last 3 freerolls I was bumped and had to reboot, when moved to another table it wont let me in, had my laptop checked and defragged, I am getting frustrated.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled frustrated. the last 3 freerolls I was bumped and had to reboot, when moved to another table it wont let me in, had my laptop checked and defragged, I am getting frustrated.

What OP system you use?

Browser? Wifi or cable? Wont let you in? What you see? the room loading… ?

I guess windows based. Try use google chrome update adobe flashplayer try use cable instead of Wifi. Try update video chip driver

These days the internet very resource hogging, try not to watch movie in the same time, close unnecesery tabs, pages.

More advenced

Terminate unnecesery background programs Add memory , like 2gig total

Try addblock or/and flashblock

These steps not necesery, but will help with your PC experiance in general, may solve your problems.

Let us know

TY

Hmm, that must be frustrating. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Either during the rebalance on a tournament or any other time. If there are others then it suggests a problem our side, if not then it suggests a problem on your side 1roofer1. How fast and reliable is your internet connection 1rooofer1? Are you connected to the internet via wifi or physically plugged in via a cable?

Thanks Paul, not my computer, hard wired, only happens after rebalance when tournament has over 100 players, today I was able to play all the way through 8 am freeroll and was never rebalanced

It is not the solution, but you can try this to continue your game.

When you not tranfer to the new table or the table gives the message reconnection and not connect, close your table. Go with your mouse over the tournement lobby list to update it, or re-open the tournament lobby at mtt page, than double click on your name in the tournament lobby list to open your table again.

Paul same thing mine is doing sorta. Just stated on mine this weekend. If you look at my post it add into this one