Wishes

Sorry to hear of your pain. So glad you still have him. Losing 1 child was bad enough but losing 2 is something you never recover from. I’m blessed to have my daughter and 8 year old grandson. :heart::pray:t2:

5 Likes

To get the heck out of the city, live my days out having a garden, doing a bit of fishing and hunting, chopping some wood, canning, living the real life. The mosquitoes have chainsaws here, so there’s that to overcome, but there’s not much else negative.

5 Likes

Thank you, I feel the same way. GOOD LUCK.

3 Likes

My friend, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a child(s) has to be one of the hardest losses one can go through. I lost my grandson suddenly when he was 13 in 2019. I also watched my daughter grieve which also hurts(nothing you can do to help but be there). This rocked my world, nothing has been the same since. With every loss we experience, I believe it leaves a scar in your heart/mind… truly life changes with every loss. We are blessed to have had them, loved them for however long/short it was and one day we will meet again.

4 Likes

Thank you Vicki. It’s something you really don’t recover from and I comfort myself with knowing that. I am truly sorry to hear of your loss and grieving. Someday……:pray:t2:

3 Likes