Winning tickets in Omaha hi/lo games

Hi, I see a few Omaha hi/lo games where it requires a player to use a ticket and chips
to enter that tourney, but I see NO omaha games where you can win tickets ???what am I missing here ? ty in advance, 1530

My understanding of the way tickets work is, they are usually in specific denominations e.g., 2.5k, 5k, 7.5k, 50k etc., which you can use instead of chips to enter any tournament with those specific buy-in fees.

I hope that helps.

1 Like

I have won many tickets; however, when I enter a tournament, it won’t let me use these to enter. Does anyone have this experience. I apologize for piggybacking on this post, but haven’t figured out how to post my own.

@squeaky53
Not all tournaments allow the use of tickets and tickets must be of the correct value. 15k :tickets:ticket for a 15k tournament, 2.5k :tickets:for a 2.5 tournament etc. On the lobby page you will see some tournaments where the buy in amount is followed by a ticket icon :tickets: which indicates that ticket buy in is possible for these games. Look for this in the buy-in column 15K/:tickets: rather than just 15K for example

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I will watch for tournaments that take my tickets.

1 Like

Just look for the ticket :tickets:

Thanks. I will

1 Like

Your welcome. :+1:t2: