Why?

HOW COME U CAN MOVE MY TOPIC. BUT CANT ANSWER THE QESTION? CHIPS JUST NUMBERS. CAN I HAVE MY NUMBERS I WIN OR NOT?

Happy New Year 2014 - 300,000 chip

Tournament ID: #159022

Tournament Finished

Winners

1st JWBlack 69,000 chip

2nd SteveGT3

3rd yakota

4th bkidd

SOME ONE MADE A MISTAKE SO ONLY #1 GET NUMBERS! THIS IS COPY FROM THE GAME. YOU DON’T SEE NUMBERS BY ANYONE ELSE’S NAME! DO WE GET THE CHIPS OR NOT? ITS BEEN 3 FN DAYS. AT LEAST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

I can move your topic, I moved your topic where you could find your answear. Im just a simple player , as yoursel, the different is, I help for free for RP, in my free time. I think you aprisiate thet fact RP wont give out your personal info for third party, like myself.

RP staff did answear the Question in thet thread…

I cant give you yes or no, as I dont have the access to the info what you ask for. You have to be a lil bit patient to get this from a proper staff member.

I know, in fact, they work on lots of things and I know, the thread I moved your problem is the apropiate. This problem they priority right now.

Also, If you make new thread about the same problems over and over, your and others problems will be delayed.

I can assure you, your problem will be checked by staff members and will be solved.

I speak in the last 2 years experiance. All valid problem with chips is solved and Im sure, RP will do it in the future.

ATB

ok, i didn’t know u didn’t know. 3 days is long time. thank you 4 answer!

I’ve posted an update on another topic SteveGT3. We’ll be awarding prizes today, very shortly. Sorry for the delay, as I mentioned we were swamped over the holidays and just not ready to deal for the amount of player messages we got. It’s fantastic we’ve got more players than ever playing on ReplayPoker, but we’re only now putting into place additional resource to help Andrew out with all the support. Good news is we’ve got some extra resource planned so in future you don’t have to wait several days for a proper response and a solution to your problem. Starting next week, you should see a noticeable improvement in support response times. Sorry again and thanks for your patience. We really trying our best to keep on top of everything.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!