Why would i spend money and not win money for chips when i can get them for free anyway

why would i spend money and not win money for chips when i can get them for free anyway

From a player view, faster g up high stake, go lots of tour , no time to build up…

From the player view who want play free next year too, support the site , so site can pay real money for IT guys/girls…

I know some moderator who did pay for chips, even hes bank was “full” with chips, just show support.

Thank you for all who pay for chips, they run this site.

slholmes, the reason some players purchases the chip packages are they want to build up their bankroll faster so they play on the higher stake tables. Usually the play at the medium and higher stake tables is more competitive (less bingo styles players) and so players enjoy competing as if it was real money. Or perhaps they’ve spent a long time building a bankroll then they had a really bad run and don’t want to wait six months again to get back to playing on the tables and the friends that they’re used to. Or perhaps they just want to shown their appreciate to ReplayPoker by supporting the site which enables us to continue to maintain and improve it, and keep the site advert free.