Why We Love the Bust the Staff Tournament

Bust the Staff

Every month, on the 3rd Thursday, I announce to my husband, “Today’s Bust the Staff!” and he knows that everything in our home will be planned around this event. Chores must be finished, errands complete or postponed.

Why do I enjoy this event? For one thing, this was the first Replay Poker tournament I ever entered, and in my first effort I took home a few chips, so there’s that. But most of all, during the game I made friends with a wide swath of folks I’d never met before. I love seeing so many people involved in this game.

Why do you like the “Bust the Staff” tournament?

4 Likes

It’s fun, you get to play against your friends and chat and meet new people also. Good time for all. Not in it for the chips.

4 Likes

whats happening,the game freeze,happend before! a bug in the system ?

1 Like

I don’t think it was a bug last time. I’ve alerted Support at Replay Poker. I’m sure they already know, but just in case.
:frowning: We may have to take this thread down! lol

3 Likes

Just when i was getteing started :slight_smile: Love Replay always in bad and good!!! not easy,■■■■ happends!!

1 Like

I love it because there are always so many people that the game freezes/crashes and I get the expensive entry fee of 1K back.

3 Likes

I wanted to beat some staff today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would be good to say its ower from the staff!! I understand it but its a few who dont!!

1 Like

bust the site :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

I love the Bust The Staff and I actually managed to come 32nd last night, it’s fun when I get busted and congratulate on the winner getting the 10,000 bounty which usually they don’t know was there.

4 Likes

Well done on the tourney last night, Clueless! I hung in to just about the lowest chips award but was grateful to make it that far. If some folks hadn’t given up on the game freeze, I think I wouldn’t have been so lucky. (I was very distracted during the game by people coming and going from my house.)

3 Likes

I like this tourney and I have played it for many years.

I like the separate annual leaderboard where you get extra chips for the number of busts you make during the previous year’s play.

And, there is a little bit more ( LOL ) when the bust is a staff member or associate.

3 Likes

All I had was 2 people to go b4 I placed. but didn’t make it,
Went out in 92nd place :frowning_face:
But I still had a lot of fun :+1: and a big :+1: for all that did place :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats wtg. :smiley: such a fun game, and get to meet a lot of nice people as well

3 Likes