Why does replay reword the questions i contribute to this forum without asking me? why does replay reword the questions poorly? why is replay rewording questions to make them sound stupid? who does this help?

why does replay reword the questions i contribute to this forum without asking me? why does replay reword the questions poorly? why is replay rewording questions to make them sound stupid? who does this help?

I guess you refer to this : "Why are RP raking play chips like real cash games? " You used all caps, thets why I edited , and your sentence not make sense, I thought I correct it a bit.

If you not use all caps in the first place , probably I dont edit it at all .

I dont think my adjustment made the question “stupid” , only more clear for others.

like this Question of yours , Header: Why does replay reword the questions? Details: 1, Without asking me? 2.Why does replay reword the questions poorly?

1. Why is RP rewording questions to make the Questions sound stupid? 4. Who does this help?

Dont you think think this would be much clear to others and easy for the eyes?

of course, we dont change it to it like this, I only edited because the all caps meaning on the internet is shouting. If you think I did it wrong, I can change it back ( I think you got problem with the added “like real cash games” , but dont remember the original worlds .Was logged before those changes and explanation added , thet changed , no idea why)

Without all caps of course.

We sometimes change the topic titles, because of good housekeeping so that if members search for a topic they have more chance of finding it. If you’re unhappy with the change of title, email support@replaypoker.com and we’ll change it for you.