Why aren't my tour points changing?

my tour points have not changed in 2 weeks? last week i had the same amount and was 10th.

http://support.replaypoker.com/replaypoker/topics/tournament_points

“…Please note that we only sum your top 10 multi-table tournaments per week, 20 per month, and 100 per year. …”

Here’s how it works:

Each time you enter a multi-table tournament, you may earn tourney points depending on how successful you were in the tournament. We keep track of the points you earn for each tourney, then sum them up over the period in question and calculate your ranking.

Please note however that we only sum your top 10 multi-table tournaments per week (weekly toplist), 20 per month (monthly toplist), and 100 per year (yearly toplist). As you might expect the weekly toplist is reset every Monday morning at 00:00 UCT, the monthly on the 1st day of each month and the yearly on the 1st day of each year.

I wrote several days ago, and have heard nothing. My tour points have not changed in over 2 weeks. What gives???

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled no reply.

Can I ask you a question FB ?

Did ur tour point have change ?

Bill, only in yearly rank? Dos it change in the weekly rank?

I wrote several days ago, and have heard nothing. My tour points have not changed in over 2 weeks. What gives???

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled no reply.