Why are there suck outs all the time

xenofhearts -
I’m not suggesting rely only on the math. But the fact of the number of hands per hour that you can play is way beyond what is possible in live play or even one’s lifetime of live play (especially if you play more than one game or tourney at once)…So you are going to SEE more of every type of situation and outcome. Kinda like the part of the Chaos/Quantum Theory which describes the “Multiverse”.
One suggestion I have is be more aggressive pre-flop. There is an easy tool to use here on Replay to tell you if you are aggressive enough in general when you play. Do you know what your % of hands that you win are at showdown vs. without a showdown?
Mine are as follows:
Total Pots Won: 16% (7,091)
At showdown: 54% (3,854)
Without showdown: 46% (3,237)

Regards,

1 Like

Hears another installment to replay reward the donkey fund to day in play the high blinds I have pocket 66 raised preflop got a player to call I knows a fish flop comes 10c 9c 10 h so I bet again player flats telling me he got the old club draw turn is a 5h great card for me if my read is right I bet again 80% of the pot he sits there then calls river is 5d then the player shoves all in I commited two much to fold and what do u know he hit runner runner 5 to win. thanks replay for the fun but far site my ass this ■■■■ is riged

Everyone hates bad beats but I believe this site is fair. I had small pocket pairs twice last night. Both times the river gave me trips but also gave someone else a flush. People just stay in pots longer so weird stuff like this happens. You want a rigged game go to Pokerstars. Stuff happens on that site that is so bad you would never complain about Replay again.I got so frustrated over there I banned myself for a year. I enjoy this site despite the bad beats which I believe are just a product of people staying in way longer than in real life. Account for it in your play. It happens in real life too. You tube some WSOP poker hands and you’ll see quads VS straight flush. It happens.

2008 WSOP cant get any worse than that
- YouTube

I don’t believe it’s rigged. You are always going to get people who want to blame their bad beats on something being crooked. I’ve spent a grand total of $2.00 when I first started playing here and they had a special where you get 60K chips for 2 bucks. I’ve had hours of fun play on this site and haven’t spent another cent. Well worth it.

Have you ever gone on Yelp to look up a restaurant and you see good and bad ratings? Inevitably most of the bad ones are by people who have written nothing but bad reviews about other restaurants so they have no credibility IMO. It;s a weird little power trip to leave a negative review that can’t be erased. The post above says “look it up” as if there is something on the internet that says its rigged that is taken as gospel. Well I “looked it up” and found only a couple of negative reviews and the spelling and syntax are so bad it’s hard to take seriously. I guess the Mods must like me because I’ve found the site to be fair.

REPLAY SET UP HANDS OF THE DAY ok just a few sick hand on the site today we will start with ringed games 25 50 kk vs 55 for 17000 5 on the river hand two kk vs kj 32000 dollar pot flop j 10 3 turn j river 10 ok muti turny Omaha hilow 10k hand1 of the tournament I have a2 clubs kq spades flop 3h4hkc guy bets 500 I call turn qc guy goes all in I call he show jh10c5d6s river 9d one of the only cards he can pull to win it all and boom replay blows ur mind again

Bottom line folks, it doesn’t take a genius to realize that there shouldn’t be a board that looks like one out of a Royal game every other hand, the board shouldn’t pair or make a set every other hand, and there sure as hell shouldn’t be so many runner-runner straights, flushes, and even full houses (which happen mostly when there is an All-in pre-flop. I’ve predicted the boards minus the suits after all-ins so many times on this site, because I know that they reward bad bets. I’m not over here crying about losing on a free online poker site, I’m not losing real money while grinding on Stars, but damn, can’t we recognize that the same people that created Zynga poker are dealing these games too? lmao.

Collection of hilarious hands deal by Replay:

154124034 - AQo v K7s, all in preflop, two pair on flop (AhQh2s) , runner-runner straight (Tc Jd)

154121276 - AA v QQ, all in preflop, quad aces, paired feat. paired 7s

154118891 - A5o v A8c, board comes all clubs

154118803 - I mean just look at that board… ???

153975845 - Here’s the real test… 7 2 off-suit… Hits a straight against A5o. Not even kidding, look at that. Better lucky than good, right?

153928594 - KK v QQ, Quad Queens. Surprised? Hardly. :slight_smile:

153556940 - QQ v A9o, all in pre flop, fair enough… board dealt 5d Ks Jh 9s Th, QQ wins with straight.

153558865 - AA v A2o, all in preflop… flop comes Ts 2c 2d… Jc Qd, A2o wins with trip 2s. Just a normal everyday hand that gets dealt.

I would share my whole collection of saved hands that are complete and utter BS, but I’m too lazy, so here are a few. This is not uncommon, this is not the nature of a fairly dealt poker game. :smile:

I’m not gonna try to defend Replay to you.
But math is math….
Even with a 1,00,000 to 1 shot - that 1 chance can happen anywhere along that timeline. Or possibly even happen more than once……
Add to that: The more hands you play per hour - the more you will encounter each type of scenario and hand conclusion.

It’s just inevitable and that’s poker.

I have many to tell as well. my favorite one is I had AA before got to my turn player shoves all in preflop 3,000+ chips naturally I call like anyone else would. cards were turned over showing the player shove all in on 2 3 off suit. I forget what cards on table were other than nothing helped my pocket aces and player hit two pairs

…and the other two aces in the “deck” could have already been folded (at least 1 probably was - leaving only 1 out) - in which case u r drawing (almost) dead. (Assuming there were no straight or flush draws or paired board)
Definitely within the realm of possibilities.

Regards,

damn well said!

1 Like

He wouldn’t be drawing dead or even close if it was 23o v AA pre-flop, even if the other Aces were folded. At best he more than likely draws to a bottom pair, even those chances aren’t favorable and it wouldn’t win him the hand.

as xevenofhearts said I was not totally drawing dead

you can replace the 3rd card on the flop and the turn card to anything else besides a 2 or 3 and I would have 8 possible cards that would had save me

now the 3rd screen shot I replaced the 8 with a 5 I would pick up a straight draw and additional outs same could be said if the turn card was a 4 I would have 12 possible cards that would had save me

I played a nine seat table this morning with no less than five maniacs on it. I kept my powder dry despite having some good openers and in short time three of them were wiped out. I managed to take out the fourth one, leaving the remaining maniac as comfortable chip leader with 11,000 chips against my 5,000. a few hands later I was dealt a queen high flush on the turn. My hole cards were Q 10 of diamonds. I went all in, as you would, which would have reversed the chip situation and he called me with a king high flush.
That’s just bad luck.
I told him it was great play, just in case I bump into him again.

I’m not sure that works in Replay land. There is no “thinning the herd” like in a real live cash game. You go all in preflop… 7 out of 9 fools will call… and one or 2 of them will beat what you think is a premium hand

I have thought about that too. Seems almost every flop contains a pair or 3 suited cards. Seems in real live games (Some limited experience, I will admit), most flops are unsuited unrelated crap. Also, in Replayland, lots of Full Houses, Straights and flushes. In live games at my meetup group, one pr, 2 pr or trips are big winning hands. Lots of wins with high card as well. Of course, only a couple players left at show down, too, where the big excitement is my pr 3s beat someones pr 2s! On the other hand… lots of hands per minute here. Real life, with my crappy dealing, about 12 hands per hour (?)

My belief is that replay’s random dealings is geared to the benefit of new players in order to get them involved in further playing the site. For instance, if a newbie was to lose his first dozen games (which happens in real poker) he would no longer return to the site. therefore replay gets him involved by allowing him to win rediculous hands that would not happen in regular poker.

1 Like

Absolutely, categorically, 100% untrue.

If you don’t believe it, sign up as a new player and play some hands - compare them with the hands on your existing account - there will be no difference, guaranteed.