Why am I unable to chat? Why is my matter swept under the rug? I love this site and I am treated like garbage by some of the moderators

I got in trouble for telling players my cards before the flop. I felt it doesnt matter because I show my cards no matter what…it is just a game. The senior moderator told me I am using 2 accounts under one I.P. address. I am unaware of this issue. I use my laptop under the name kingzthrone. I am being muted permanently because of this and I don’t feel it is right. I want to get along with everyone on here. I had an issue with the senior moderator not that long ago, and the results weren’t yielding positive things. He wouldn’t speak to me when I wrote him (which shows professionalism) and even when I tried to make peace, it didn’t change the anger he felt towards me. All I ask if for a pardon. Thank you all and peace be with you

Kingzthrone

“I got in trouble for telling players my cards before the flop. I felt it doesnt matter because I show my cards no matter what…it is just a game.”

in poker, you should not do this. Its realy serious rulebreaker in poker.

example you got A 2 the other guy got 2 2

He may would call , but you told hem , so he fold , becouse the 22 is quet week if other person got 2.

We do not discuss moderation here. Please write email to support@replaypoker.com.

Just a heads up… if you get offensive like in your header in this thread, its a big chance they ignore the email. Please write just a facts.

ATB

okay thank you marcipan! For the record I meant no disrespect by calling my cards out.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am searching for the truth.. A moderator messaged me and this is what it contained… I am being accused of chip dumping, which is not true. I am being accused of swearing, which I did not use. if it was a swear word, the word wouldn’t have been able to be posted. The main issue is card calling. This is a rule I was not aware of. I have seen people do it, especially when players go all in, which was the case in this particular hand.

Your actions are why you are muted and blocked…Here is the hand… Sahara Desert #73179548 Nov 15, 2013 00:05 kingzthrone: ok
kingzthrone: lets do this
kingzthrone: ace jack
kingzthrone: fluckkkk [ card calling // chip dumping // f-word ]

Any appeals against moderator action must be sent to support@replaypoker.com and Andrew will be able to adjudicate.