Who Has Kept You Sane?

As a lifetime artist not much has changed in my professional life. Still tied to my easel every day. Replay has helped me get my mind in a totally different arena. I am used to dealing with winners & losers in my paintings & this is helpful dealing with that in my poker hands.

2 Likes

Red Red Wine! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

My son keeps me sane. He has a great sense of humour and knows just when to use it. I was driving him to school one day (many years ago) and there was a guy vacuuming the side walk.
My son pointed out the window and in a perfect Sylvester the Cat imitation said, “Look Mom, there’s a swtreet sucker”. I was laughing so hard that I had to pull over.

5 Likes

Seemor-flop >>>Wow ! It sounds like your neighborhood is at least entertaining without any admission charge. Reminded me of an older movie that I just saw again on TV. The title is “The Burbs” starring Tom Hanks. A story about what life is like in a not so typical suburban neighborhood. It’s too funny. Check it out.

1 Like

SO… since my last post here is what is new …the 70year old got a restraining order against the 24 yr old lazy grandson and the sheriff came and kicked him out. Then the sewer line got clogged up again (happens about once a month) so she removes the order so he can move back into the garage and fix the clog. Now the OCD hypochondriac mom says grandmas house is now full of mold so she is sleeping in the back yard and won’t go in the house (house is fine btw). She drives 3 hrs one way every 3 days to shower at a friends house that is “safe”'.
She threw ALL of grandmas furniture out to the street due to “mold” (was all gone by drive bys same day),now grandma is using my lawn chairs for furniture…just keeps getting better!

:dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Holy Hanna! Would that be called spotting a cracked cuckoo?
Great topic lured me right in!

Gin n Tonic’s

2 Likes

This question seems to make the rather large assumption that I was sane to begin with. (Insert sinister laugh here. Or circus music. Your call, I’m good with either!)

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wife and poker

3 Likes

This precious one & Poker:

10 Likes

Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and Jose Cuervo

4 Likes

What a doll baby!

3 Likes

Maybe my next post should ask, “What has kept your liver sane?” lol

5 Likes

Yes. Fair enough. What has kept my liver sane, and the rest of me, is Faith,Family, Friends, Exercise, Meditation and Music.

3 Likes

Milk thistle: Milk thistle is a well-known liver cleansing supplement because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

For informational purposes only. ( keeping the liver sane )

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Patron :+1:t2:

5 Likes