Where Would You Go

If cost were no object, where in the world would you travel to, how many miles do you think you would have to travel to get there and what mode of transportation would you use? I would go, to Hawaii, even though it is approximately 3,200 miles away. I would rent a private jet to get there. It definitely would be a great trip.

2 Likes

Mediterranean coast, Portugal, Spain, Italy, and I’d use a jet pack. 4000 miles.

3 Likes

I would stay right here. Newport, Rhode Island is the playground for the rich and famous.

Google is your best friend!

5 Likes

Croatia…meet some of my family

2 Likes

I’d be off in a flash to New Zealand. Last time we visited South Island. I’d insist on returning there but would also visit North Island. In fact, I think I might just move there. 6,525 miles is too far to go for a short stay. We flew Air New Zealand last time–the Dreamliner. Stopped in Hawaii on the way back to California to cut the trip up. It’s too far to go in a single sitting, in my opinion. And if New Zealand were all closed down for Covid or something, I’d make my second choice (very close second) trip to Patagonia: 6,444 miles. Clearly I have an idea in my head of just how far away from here I’d like to be! :wink:

4 Likes

Actullay i want to stay in sweden and go up north,experience the wilde!!

3 Likes

Hawaii,Cancun,Costa Rica Love to go back to these cool places!

1 Like

Alaska
4,491 Miles
Dogsled

4 Likes
  1. Probably several trips around the sun at light speed.
2 Likes

I would like to tour Latin America.

I’ve been studying Latin just in case.

4 Likes

Finland, Norway

2 Likes

I’m ahead of you. I took Latin in college, so when I go to Rome I can e contrario with the Romans I encounter.

3 Likes

Private jet to Italy-art, wine, food. France same. English gardens. Scottish pubs. Central and South American nature tour. Congo and Borneo same. Caribbean food and culture. Thailand same. Miles galore!!

1 Like

I’m coming with you, Tiggy!

3 Likes

I would also go 3200 miles away. To Gran Canaria. By car & ferry.