Where do you sit?

Just wondering if other players have a preference to where they sit at the table? Personally in 9 tables I rotate so I’m directly at the bottom (6 o’clock) and 6 tables I prefer sitting at bottom right (5 o’clock)
You?

1 Like

I always rotate myself until I’m in the 11 o’clock position. I just chose it, and it’s where I always look for myself and my cards. Otherwise I might play someone else’s cards, which won’t work well for me!

2 Likes

5 o’clock but then again there are no assigned seats so everyone could be sitting at 5 o’clock. You just see seats filled but no one really knows. All you can do is spin the seats around the table.

Thats where I sit both tables,lol. My satisfaction from manually rotating seats is I Imagine my spinning is making others dizzy. LOL

1 Like

I like to sit sideways near the top left.

seat2

7 Likes

At least its not under the table :grin:

2 Likes

I got a story for that position but I’ll leave it be :wink:

2 Likes

I sit at five o’clock because it’s right in front of me as opposed to being opposite of me. However, where you position yourself on your computer doesn’t affect anyone else as they can do the same.

1 Like

Stop touching my feet and ears when I am next to you on a table

4 Likes

I dont care,only i am on a tabel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sit at the bottom at 6 pm but If I start running bad I will move to the top

When I join a table I try and sit on the left side of the stronger players. (not always possible) I prefer to have them act first especially if they are aggressive. Once I join the game I rotate my position to 6 o’clock so I always know where to find my cards.

Awwww, do I have to stop?

4 Likes

As I usually play 3 tables, I rotate each differently. With the first table in the upper left, I put myself in the upper left. With the second table in the upper right, I put myself in the upper right. With the final table that I place in the bottom middle of my screen, I put my seat at the bottom. This way, even with the windows overlapping quite a bit, I can still see my seats at all times.

Also important: as I first sit down I like to spin the seats around a few times until I feel dizzy.

1 Like

6 o’clock at 9 player table and 5 o’clock at 6 person.

2 Likes

My preference is exactly the same - 6 o’clock and 5 o’clock.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, idiot13! (Sorry for calling you idiot.) lol Hope you come back often.

Seems a lot of players like the 6 o’clock/5 o’clock positions, I find that interesting because there must be something more behind it? Some human psychology going on it seems…hmm.

It’s because that’s how you would look at the table from your seat(in front of your computer). You can’t do that from across the table.

2 Likes

7:00!!!

1 Like