When i get to a table how do i check, raise, fold or call

hi paul, a few months ago i had som Q’s. re: betting: (chip pictures, etc instead of the curr: slider); (eg: a bigger slider icon: an ALL-IN target at the end of the slider, etc). i got my answers and then asked about the status of the “quick bet buttons”. as i thot they were imminent. your answer was “what new betting feature?”. well. i finally found the new betting feature. (referred to above). so, what is the status of this “quick bet buttons”… coming shortly?

i think it’d be a great addition, especially in lightening games and higher limit games(where a little move of the slider=alot of chips being bet-hard to control). chip buttons or multiplyer buttons or ?? would be alot more convenient and less stressful in lightening games.

Currently no all in button separeted, only the slider or the box tipe in as much you want, inc. all in.

Currently no all in button separeted, only the slider or the box tipe in as much you want, inc. all in.

how can u play a game with out a all in buttion

Several way to go all in quick, I dont think you need thet much in realistic poker to satisfy the button.

FYI. We plan on adding quick bet buttons this year which will include an all-in button.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am new to the site. I can only bet or raise the minimum, and cannot go “all in”. I am not given the option. Why?. In my “options” box, I don’t get the option of increasing the minimum bet or going “all in”.

Articulate - The World's Best Creator Platform for Online Workplace Learning

texas holdem : from1 min 10 sc you can see how to move the slider, or the bx where is the bet ammount , then use your keyboard tipe the ammount you want to bet.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Betting. How do you bet example 50 points when the betting window is saying 3 points?

Here is a screener I made 3 years ago Articulate - The World's Best Creator Platform for Online Workplace Learning

Common problem , Should these show videos embaded on help section or something.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled What do the buttons in-game do?. where do i go to see what buttons to push to bet, ante, etc.?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I’m new to this format. How do you make and increase your bet? The games are fun to watch but so far that’s all I’ve been able to do..

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Raising?. I can’t figure how to raise, except for the blinds.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled raising. When I raise I click on the bar and it goes up odd amounts of chips, how do you raise an even amount like 100 200 500 or the exact amount another player has in his bank? Harley02

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do you raise.

Merged some old thread.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled raise button greys out. Whenever I try to input a number in the raise box; it greys out. I can only click on the raise button and accept the default number. It’s a big handicap not to be able to raise when I have good cards. I use to be able to type any number- multiples of bets ;odd or even. What’s up?

OLD , solved, merged