When i get to a table how do i check, raise, fold or call

i can get to a table but i cabt play any hands how do stay in and play hands

Articulate - The World's Best Creator Platform for Online Workplace Learning

I hope this help.

Have you been able to check, raise, fold or call before? Are you sat at the table? If you can’t sit down it’s probably because you’re not logged in or you’re trying to sit at a higher stake than your level. So if you’re a low stake player you won’t be able to sit on medium or high until you earn enough chips.

New user , seated 2 hand at low stake all folded time used up ; 44500583 ,; 44500572

Thanks marcipan. So 37staples let us know if you get the options that marcipan has recorded in the screencast above.

Paul@ I just noticed when the red buttons shown; the arrow pointer wont change to the hand icon when you over it. This is intend to like that ?

It’s not intended no… when we release the new poker client, then keep an eye out in case we have the same issue and it doesn’t feel right.

how do i raise ,more than the computer allows

texas holdem : from1 min 10 sc you can see how to move the slider, or the bx where is the bet ammount , then use your keyboard tipe the ammount you want to bet.

This is my first time playing here and I wanted to raise the pot.
I hit the raise button, but did not know how to post my raise. How do you put the amount of the raise?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Putting in a raise.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I raise higher than the amount in boxes, called call and raise? Also how can I type during the game?.

When I have a decent hand, I would like to bet more than the standard raise. I see some players betting 222 or 1675. Only then can I bet or raise.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I bet more than the required raise?.

I can’t figure out how to raise more chips than what it’s telling me to raise?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled betting up.

from 1 min you got your answer on thet screenvideo

Key in the amount with your key pad. Type the amount in and hit “enter.” We’ll also be adding quick bet buttons shortly.

the quick bet buttons sound great, are they in use now? didn’t know about using the keyboard, so i’ll check it out soon. ( comment, the slider is not too easy to use; I think icons of the chips would be easier to use/click on and less nerve-racking during big bets, or lightening games).

Thanks for the suggestions bubbabeanne! We’re working on getting the quick bet buttons live, they’re not quite ready yet.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i cant go all in. cannot find all in button

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled chatting and raising chip bets. how do i chat with players while sitting at a table.how can i bet more than 30 chips when i have a good hand

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do u place an all in bet. Where is the button for all in?