When do u get the free chips for the surveys

those thing like sutveys u do for free chips

If more then 24 hour delay you need to go to superrewards website and ask them

Here’s a copy of Super Rewards FAQ which may help…

Reasons beyond our control why you may not have received your points:

You may not have fulfilled or met all of the requirements necessary to be awarded. Ad blocking software is preventing advertisers from placing the cookies required to track the offers. Your browser security settings are configured to not accept third-party cookies, causing the report to fail. Software on your computer is hijacking the cookies and crediting the offer completion to another company.

Note: Keep all proofs of completion (PIN numbers, confirmation texts, member registrations, payment receipts, invoices, etc.) for your records. Super Rewards will be requesting these to review your case.

What steps do I need to take to complete an offer?

The instructions to complete an offer are written under each offer description. For all offers, you MUST provide accurate information and meet the advertiser’s requirements. Points will not be awarded if you submit incorrect information. Also, do not refresh the page anytime during the completion process. It could harm our ability to track your progress.

Can I complete an offer more than once?

No, each offer may only be completed once. You will not be awarded for any additional attempts.

If an error occurs during the completion process, do I still get my points?

Unfortunately, points will NOT be awarded if an error occurs and you were not able to complete the offer requirements. Please report problematic offers to our customer support team and we will investigate the matter.

How long do I have to wait for points?

The estimated wait time varies from offer to offer and they can take anywhere from minutes to days. For your convenience, we have provided the expected time delay of each offer under the offer’s description.

How do I cancel or unsubscribe from an offer I completed?

Products and services subscribed or purchased through Super Rewards’ offer panel are all from third-party advertisers. To cancel or unsubscribe from an offer, you will need to contact the advertisers directly.

Can I trust any direct payments I make are secure?

Yes, all payments are processed through a trusted and secure site.

Toolbars and other download offers — are they safe?

Toolbars and other download offers may trigger a warning message in your anti-virus/malware software. These programs not only flag viruses but also third-party cookies which the advertisers use to track your completion of the offers. Review the message from your anti-virus/malware software and you will see that it is simply a warning. You do not need to be alarmed. We assure you that none of the offers displayed by Super Rewards contain viruses.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i down loaded retro gamer for the free chips i never got them.