What Type of Collection Do You Have?

That is awesome. I would consider that a collection. They are special to you and that is all that matters. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I have a large collection of bad habits and small collection great friends I enjoy sharing them with.

5 Likes

I collect stuff in my garage: nails, screws, washers, parts, gadgets, and geegaws. Why? You never know when you’ll need one.

4 Likes

That is very true. My grandfather collect the same things and that was his saying when you asked him why he had all the containers filled with different things. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

My husband has two sheds full of exactly the same stuff! The only problem is, he always knows he has just what he needs somewhere in there, but he can never put his hands on it!

2 Likes

Lol…Minnow Shark mostly bro I find them in parking lots,on the street sometimes in fields and old garages and other places :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pilot 704 you are welcome! I like to live life on the edge! :sunglasses:

Pilot 704 Coins are cool!

1 Like

I know a guy that has a shop that specializes in old hubcaps for antique cars and trucks for people that restore thier vehicles.

He’s worth a fortune :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Old things. Bottles, advertisement’s, ephemera. I search for old trash piles to hunt for buried “treasures”.

3 Likes

I have some of those types of rocks as well Zona79. They are really awesome. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Grateful ed Plug in one of those guitars a Les Paul or Strat into a stack of Marshall’s and blow the walls down bro!

2 Likes

I’ve got LPs, Strats, Teles, Hollows and Semi Hollows and more, but my house isn’t big enough for a Marshall Stack! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Craig Anthony plug it in and let the neighbors hear you shred bro!

3 Likes

I have another collection, beyond books: I have a collection of knitting patterns that it will take me 10 lifetimes to actually knit. But boy, does it feel good to have them. Of course, when it’s time to start a new project, a new pattern always beckons…
be402bd192da7311c4da734f2c010248_xlarge

5 Likes

Craig (Machine Gun Kelly) Anthony :muscle:

1 Like

Same collection, same story :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Kindred minds!