What should I do if I think a moderator is abusing their powers?

No rvm, that was what he said. I removed the name. Told you why he was muted.

Let me correct the last paragraph.

You cannot ban/delete the comments of players because of personal reasons.

By the way if you want to mute me Go Ahead because most of you I already put on mute because I find most of you offensive. I have never seen a site that allows players, moderators to speak their native tongue in front of other players. The international language is English. This site the terms and conditions are English. Players and Moderators that speak in other languages other than English are to my mind being Rude.

Happiness – rvm friend’s description of what happened to him, sounds very similar to what Mad1972 would do to someone and did to me but with 4 monikers. Someone cornered can type some nasty things right or wrong. I’ve play quite a number of times with rvm and no problems.

rvm: Use Google Translator to see if they are talking about you!! If not forget it.

http://www.replaypoker.com/profile when i clicked on this link it said this page does’nt exist

http://www.replaypoker.com/profile

when i clicked on this link it said page does’nt exist?

The past year the site had a lot of improvements. Also the profile page is changed. You have to go to your home page, there you can find all your played hands.

Or go to your menu (click on your name on the upper right) , use there the tab “hands”, you find the hands you played.

%{username} Profile · Replay Poker

Yours is : http://www.replaypoker.com/profile/towman5/

1955wagon, a mod, deleted my account (carloSA). I want to know what grounds did my account merited being deleted?

Thank you.

I did not delete your account. I am unable to delete your account even if I wanted to which I don’t. I can be a moderator then play right beside you. If everyone that a mod takes action against was deleted we wouldn’t have a lot of players.

Its not deleted. Only “kick” what is 5 min “ban”. It was checked by me and fine. Sent you PM to “carloSA” and “carloSB” please read it. Thank You.

Here’s what had transpired (span of several hands) - see below. Based on what I wrote the word “piss” meant mad or really upset. I later asked 1955wagon to confirm whether the word “piss” is not allowed on RP. She did not reply. What happened next is while playing in hand 56657847 I was disconnected even though I did not click the sit out box. I tried logging on the next 10 minutes or so but without success. Whatever was done so I could not log in I believe was to intimidate.

As mentioned on a previous thread above, moderators cannot and must not act for personal reasons. Whatever action taken by a moderator needs to be in accordance to policies, rules set forth by RP. There is no room for intimidation on RP especially coming from a moderator.

Thank you and I hope to hear from someone in RP.

Dealer: ** Hand [ 56657657 ] started ** carloSA : i think greg is piss Dealer: gregj mucks Dealer: * gregj wins 90 Dealer: ** Hand [ 56657679 ] started ** lboogie5590 : lol carloSA : i could be wrong carloSA : greg carloSA : r u okay? 1955wagon (moderator): please watch your language carloSA : which language? carloSA : specifically? Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 7h 8c 8d ] 1955wagon (moderator): any of it that borders on body functions Dealer: gregj mucks Dealer: * gregj wins 2435 Dealer: ** Hand [ 56657724 ] started ** carloSA : doesn’t piss mean mad? carloSA : i’m not referring to pee Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 9s 2s Qs ] 1955wagon (moderator): it will also mean mute carloSA : wow Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3d ] Dealer: davidbuttz mucks Dealer: * davidbuttz wins 809 Dealer: ** Hand [ 56657772 ] started ** 1955wagon (moderator): then if you mean make mad say that Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3h Jh Ts ] lboogie5590 : lol… not trying to be mean its just funny sorry carloSA : i will save these hands and show people what that word meant based on how it was used Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Kd ] carloSA : ur being unfair Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 4s ] Dealer: davidbuttz shows High Card, Ace [ Ac Kd Jh Ts 9c ] Dealer: aliwest420 shows Pair, Tens [ Th Ts Kd Qs Jh ] 1955wagon (moderator): no i’m giving fair warniong Dealer: * aliwest420 wins 228 Dealer: ** Hand [ 56657817 ] started ** carloSA : so according to you the word piss can’t be used

Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 8h Js 7c ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 3h 8c ] Dealer: King_James28 shows Two Pairs, Kings over Eights [ Kh Kc 8h 8c Js ] Dealer: aliwest420 shows Straight, Seven to Jack [ Js Ts 9h 8h 7c ] Dealer: * aliwest420 wins 4580 Dealer: ** Hand [ 56657847 ] started ** carloSA : i want to know so its on the record Dealer: carloSA has disconnected, we will wait 10 secs for them to reconnect Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 9c Ad Qs ] BROADCAST: COLTHARP just won a multi table tournament with 13 entrants taking home 117000 chips in first prize - Congratulations! Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 5c ]

Just received a message from marcipan. I am deleting my carloSA account. For the record I am posting marcipan’s message here since it is somewhat related to my complaint.

**************** On 02/11/2012 17:58, marcipan wrote:

Please clear up your acc-s. If not, we do. If chips moved one from other, thet will be removed or more.

The ground-s of the ReplayPoker rules.

One person- one account based rule.

You did clearly brake thet , stated on the support forum to, yourself.

Thank You, bye

I think you dragged too far this.

Why you need confirmation on something what already she told to you? No further comment in here about this by me. Was never ever see or do personal reasons by mod in the past , I dont since I sign up.

I beg to differ marcipan. I asked 1955wagon specifically if the word “piss” cannot be used on RP, hand 56657817. She did not reply. You can review the hands I have listed above just in case I missed her response.

Plus, no one has addressed the issue on what happened to my account when it was dis-connected and I could not log back in.

May she not reply because she did not read it. As you see the PM system is not clear, you dont get noticed . She did responded here tho.

As you see the RP CEO ask users to send email to support@replaypoker.com , not ask to comment or solve it here.

You right about the account not get noticed when moderated. This is an isue, reported and asked for solution, what the CEO promised to solve it. The staff noted, ticket isued, they get there eventually.

Thanks for delete/chose your/extra acc. (for a side note, we do not delete, only suspend) I do it now, trust me, you cant get the chips from both acc, lucky to can have the choice to chose the new, with more cips.

1955wagon why did you do a 5 min ban on my account?

I did send an email to support@replaypoker.com. No response yet.

Marcipan, what reason(s) would a moderator have to do a 5 min ban on an account?