What should I do if I think a moderator is abusing their powers?

monitor your moderators they think they have power talk crap to people and if u tell them to shut up u get banned by (marcipan)

marcus920101@You did trash talk before thet. Warning made 3 times. Do you mind Paul if I post the links here, so all can see this case not just the other moderators?

I allready seen the hands. Trash talk is not allowed on RP So it wasnt abusing his power of moderation. Get used to it now some mods sit in low as well.

Marcipan, thanks but there’s no need to discuss individual cases here. Any complaints must follow the guidelines I’ve set out about and then the staff will investigate.

I was aware of that. At least players know we had some control . Thank you!

we are not all computer wizz kids , we come on here to have a game and a chat to friends , not to be butted in on and told what we can say to each other as friends and what we cant ,what happened to freedom of speech.

and yes marcipan you are a bully ,you have kicked out more people than enough ,and banned for the slightest thing and you only warned me once not 3 times , to witch i believe you are becoming a pain to everyone that i speak to on here ,your name is mentioned. And that they don,t like you.

I warned you 3 times before this last trash talk, abusive , profane chat of yours. Link in the moderator ‘book’. that’s something you cant argue with. I rest my case.

all i have to say to you is get a life and get out of your bedroom a bit more often

marcipan your just a very sad little man ,you need to grow a set and come out of your shell ,and get out of that bedroom it will only kill you in the end

i want to become a moderator

MODERATOR ABUSE if someone chat is shut off they should be informed of why and for lenght of time. I f moderators are allowed to use abbusive language then they should be able to recieve it back. There should be a program in place about moderator who think they are someone with power and the players should be able to view which moderators have a heavy hand then they should be dismissed, or whipped

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Dealing with power hungry moderators.

Moderator has to much power. Sat down in an open seat when someone got knocked out, then was asked to leave, by ebing, so he could have his seat back. Then I was banned for five minutes so the guy could get his seat back. Just so the guy could get his seat back. No bad language was said or anything but was just banned so someone could get back on the table and play lotto poker. That means sit down at the table w/ 640,000 and go all in everytime, no matter if you have 62 or AA. Just to much power to play w/ who ever he wants.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Moderator abusing their powers..

dont agree

I am again prompted to make a comment against my better judgment but I was compelled to by a fellow player who posted his comments and was deleted. I want to look the other way but I cannot.

I received an email today from a fellow player and I for one did not find it offensive but it must of struck a bone to the moderator he was replying to and it goes like this:

I agree with rvm. One moderator in particular here seems to be greatly overstepping their bounds. I was muted for saying something against the rules of replaypoker. The person I was speaking to was also saying things against the rules of replay poker. Were they muted as well? No, of course they weren’t. Instead, this person followed me from table to table being harassing and making disparaging comments about me at a table he was not playing at.

Not only this, but random people started showing up at the final table I was playing at and started making remarks about me as well. When I sent my complaints to this moderator, their answer was “oh I can’t find the hand you cited” to each and every complaint. It’s kind of like when the police screw up and the camera in the patrol car mysteriously malfunctions. The moderator I’m referring to seems to have rubbed more than one person the wrong way.

I’m pretty much 100% sure this will be deleted by the moderator I’m referring to, but it needs to be addressed and needs to be looked at by whoever supervises the moderators.

Sure enough it was deleted.

Reason: off topic, harass me. The case uploaded to the team. You wrong soo many level.

Reason: Very offensive, abuse me to say things what I never ever done done. Off topic anyway.

The moderator in question broke one of the 7 Golden Rules of Being a Moderator:

2. Never mute/ban a player for personal reasons.

My dad use to say. "If you can’t stand the fire stay away from the heat.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Moderators Overstepping Their Boundaries.

I am again prompted to make a comment against my better judgment but I was compelled to by a fellow player who posted his comments and was deleted. I want to look the other way but I cannot.

I received an email today from a fellow player and I for one did not find it offensive but it must of struck a bone to the moderator he was replying to and it goes like this:

I agree with rvm. One moderator in particular here seems to be greatly overstepping their bounds. I was muted for saying something against the rules of replaypoker. The person I was speaking to was also saying things against the rules of replay poker. Were they muted as well? No, of course they weren’t. Instead, this person followed me from table to table being harassing and making disparaging comments about me at a table he was not playing at.

Not only this, but random people started showing up at the final table I was playing at and started making remarks about me as well. When I sent my complaints to this moderator, their answer was “oh I can’t find the hand you cited” to each and every complaint. It’s kind of like when the police screw up and the camera in the patrol car mysteriously malfunctions. The moderator I’m referring to seems to have rubbed more than one person the wrong way.

I’m pretty much 100% sure this will be deleted by the moderator I’m referring to, but it needs to be addressed and needs to be looked at by whoever supervises the moderators.

Sure enough it was deleted.

Reason: off topic, harass me. The case uploaded to the team. You wrong soo many level.

Reason: Very offensive, abuse me to say things what I never ever done done. Off topic anyway.

The moderator in question broke one of the 7 Golden Rules of Being a Moderator:

1. Never mute/ban a player for personal reasons.

My dad use to say. "If you can’t stand the fire stay away from the heat.

Personal reasons??? If you talk like this you will be muted.

: hey, the child molester is spectating

: Not online like a sucker.

: Are you black or just ignorant?

How know you he was telling the truth rvm? You think we can allow this kind of chat?

What kind of talk is this from a moderator? You should be ashamed of yourself. My comments are not harmful, offensive. But yours is. Are you calling me black, ignorant. I will definitely give this to support@replaypoker.com.

He broke one of the 7 Golden Rules of being a Moderator.

1. Never mute/ban a player for personal reasons.

What are his reasons:

You cannot ban/delete a player for making comments because of personal reasons. This moderator deleted a comment.