What new poker format(s) would you most like to see on Replay?

Still waiting on 5 card draw, 7 card stud and crazy pineapple…I made this suggestion years ago but all I see is more variety of buy ins and prize pools

Seven card stud would offer some nice variety. I’m all for it. Given my druthers I’d rather have that than NL Royal, to be completely honest.

looks like I will learn something new :slight_smile:

None of the Above !

For an ironic twist, I would like to see BINGO added :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about 8 game?

T - Limit 2-7 Triple Draw
H - Limit Hold’em
O - Limit Omaha Eight or Better (Hi/Lo)
R - Razz
S - Limit Seven Card Stud
E - Limit Stud Eight or Better (Hi/Lo)
H - No Limit Hold’em
A - Pot Limit Omaha

8-Game Mix is played with six players, with the game changing every six hands (or every level in a tournament). The first six hands are Limit 2-7 Triple Draw, with Limit Hold’em next, and so on. When the last hand of Pot Limit Omaha is complete, the rotation goes back to Limit 2-7 Triple Draw and begins again.8-Game Mix differs to other mixed games like H.O.R.S.E, because it includes rounds of No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha, whereas most mixed games are played as limit only. When the game switches to the No Limit and Pot Limit section, the blinds and antes decrease accordingly to ensure the stakes remain consistent.

1 Like

I love play rummy :sunglasses:

me too

Thanks for the input opportunity. I agree w/ RavenL, as long as it doesn’t interfere with the current selection. Also, I’m not too fond of any wild cards. Personally, I believe they transform a game of skill, into merely a game of chance, but that’s just me, other opinions may differ. Take care & good luck with this.

Irish is a wonderful game whether it is 3, 4 of 7 card. A cross between Omaha and Texas with the added challenge of “round the clock” straights and one colour hands to make it even better. Have not played it for some time but really really really hope it gets chosen. Please vote for it. You will love it

Bounty hunter games can be fun.

Can the servers, now that you have clouded, support the potential increase of traffic coupled with new games.

It was a fun ride during the conversion and I have the unfortunate life of a network administrator, just want to know where your chips are falling and if there is a contingency plan.

I think there should be a limit on bets for the first two rounds until the flop is shown to try to tame the idiots who go all in regardless of what they have in their hands. They ruin the all nature of the game and reduce it to a farce.

[quote=“Alan25main, post:3, topic:5651”]
I think another variation would be fun: Hold’em High-low
[/quote]Where to have the “low”, no possible hand of the 7 cards can be more than A-high, and Aces are not to be used as the ultra-low.

Let me be clear… IF you can make a pair or better, your hand no longer qualifies as a low.

When we played it in that house game, we had no restrictions, it was like Lowball draw, but dealt as Hold’em. But, your way could be fun too. I could live with that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Only thing I would like to see is Texas/7 tourn is no late buy ins

7 card stud - would be different.

Badugi is a fun game to play sometimes

Sorry if someone already asked this. When would this happen?

Based on the feedback we received from this poll, we hope to roll out Seven-Card Stud by the end of the year.