What new poker format(s) would you most like to see on Replay?

Hey everyone!

There have been some great discussions here about ideas for other formats would could offer on Replay. While we have some bigger projects to work on first, we’d love to get your feedback about what you’d like to see in the future and consider that when we prioritize formats in the future. Please vote for what you’d most like to see on the site, or what you’d like to see first!

You can vote for up to five choices so we can get a feel for what people like over others.

• Seven-Card Stud
  • Seven-Card Stud Hi/Lo
  • Razz
  • Five-Card Draw
  • 2-7 Triple Draw
  • HORSE
  • Irish Poker
  • Badugi
  • HA (1 round PL Omaha / 1 round PL Hold’em)
  • Chinese Poker

0 voters

3 Likes

Nice options !

Thank you
Craig

I think another variation would be fun: Hold’em High-low. Players can use all the cards–including playing the board, using one or both from their hand. As in the current Omaha hi-lo games, the “cards read” with no declaration. I’ve only played this once (in a home game), but we played it almost exclusively for the whole evening. I’d want to play it as a limit game, though, perhaps $50 - $100. It’s awfully volatile for NL or even PL. Ron

1 Like

None.

would like to see a different ( RNG ) used.

Doesn’t matter to me as long as you do not change the MTT games or eliminate one

5 Likes

Thanks for asking for our input.

4 Likes

As long as Irish doesn’t include the ‘round the horn’ straight where Q-K-A-2-3 is a str. I like the expansion idea as long as it does not take away games we presently compete in like MTT’s.

Have never heard of some of the options. Hope Replay will have all the rules available via a convenient link.

3 Likes

Think what you already provide is fine.

1 Like

Not interested in any to the new games.

Would like to see more the current games, especially Omaha player more often.

Having to wait several hours or days to play in the next game would be my preference.

1 Like

I would like to see Replay Poker have an app for tablets and phones, I would like to be able to play whenever I have my tablet with me, usually when I am traveling.

thanks

1 Like

I think the present games are fine, maybe games where bullying and bingo playing is restricted or not possible.

1 Like

would like more deepstack tournaments (high blinds)

1 Like

I voted for the 5 & 7 stud games inasmuch as I have never played any of the other games. I am ex-navy, retired, and a “super-senior”, but not an experienced player. How about a brief summary of the rules for each of the games. I am always open to learning new games, but did not feel right supporting one or more that I no nothing about.
RP is (without question) the best available on line. I plan to keep playing here.
Regards,
“Sujperuno”

I really like the Mardi Gras Royal mini-tournaments. Would love to see an Omaha Hi/lo one soon.

I would like to see 7 seat, hi-lo royal

I wish you guys would make the button move according to the rules…

I personally would like to play in a deuces wild game of some sort, maybe every once in a while. I realize most players don’t think this is real poker, but it would be just for entertainment value. Also, a 7 card stud game would be fun, too.

none is right answer… hold em hold em hold e[quote=“fizzymint, post:1, topic:5651, full:true”]
Hey everyone!

There have been some great discussions here about ideas for other formats would could offer on Replay. While we have some bigger projects to work on first, we’d love to get your feedback about what you’d like to see in the future and consider that when we prioritize formats in the future. Please vote for what you’d most like to see on the site, or what you’d like to see first!

You can vote for up to five choices so we can get a feel for what people like over others.

• Seven-Card Stud
  • Seven-Card Stud Hi/Lo
  • Razz
  • Five-Card Draw
  • 2-7 Triple Draw
  • HORSE
  • Irish Poker
  • Badugi
  • HA (1 round PL Omaha / 1 round PL Hold’em)
  • Chinese Poker

0 voters

[/quote]

m