What Motivates / Inspires You?

What are some things that motivate or inspire you? It can be about Poker or just life in general.

What motivates me in general is I’m always looking and trying to improve myself as a person. I find that inspirational songs like “Hall of Fame” by the script and “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey help motivate me and I also regularly set goals for myself and do my best to keep them.

So what are things that motivate or inspire you?

-Marc

4 Likes

I’ll start with poker: I am inspired by watching really good players handle every single hand with sagacity, almost making it look like they have inside knowledge about what the hand holds. There’s luck involved, but they work the luck with a skill that reminds me of fly fishing: Right place, right time, right decisions. No tilt, no magical thinking, pure probability. Inspiring!

8 Likes

When things aren’t up to par in our lives, hearing positive and encouraging words gets us

back on the right path.

No matter if it’s our business or personal situations, having the right approach in our thoughts will help

us reach our goals.

Feel free to post anything motivational here!

Recharge Your Mind | Jim Rohn Compilation | Motivation | Let’s Become Successful - YouTube

1 Like

Marine Corps Motivation!!

That’s what Inspired me to be the version of myself at 18 years old

Many try, many fail but those that succeed will live by an ethos like no other.

Semper Fidelis

1 Like

Jim Rohn - Until