What is your worst lose?

exactly, i was just thinking the same thing. how in the world are u gonna know if he had pocket aces or what he had to beat u if he mucked ( folded and didnt show hand ) ? impossible unless he showed his aces and didnt muck. did both of u fold your hands or play it out on the river? if its played out at showdown then u cant muck, winning cards are forced to show.

2 Likes

Nobody can beat my worst bad beat, as mentioned aboveā€¦hit your set of aces on flop, moron calls your all-in with pocket 8ā€™s, but nothing else, get 8ā€™s on turn and river to winā€¦donā€™t think itā€™s possible to get a worse bad beat, lol

I have some great saved hands of giving top rank players that wanted to talk chit a lesson but I wonā€™t name names.

They know who they are lol!

Have taken a few bad beatings in my time and we all do.

This is one from my last MTT where I kicked myself all night.

Slow played pocket aces trying to build up the pot and got beat by K8.

https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/430476534

LOL! Saw that I mistyped the cards. AQ My hand AQ9 flop. Other player had the QQ. By the end of the hand I still had 2 pair. They had a FH with Q full of 9ā€™s.

I guess this was my worst loss here. A picture is worth a thousand wordsā€¦

worstbeat

3 Likes

haha lol,
my 5 of a kind always gets crushed as well, itā€™s too easily dominated.

3 Likes

hahahahaa. literally had 2 pairs;; 2xAc & 2xAh

p.s. Was fluffy wearing his granny cardigan and being cared for by ā€œnot her real nameā€

2 Likes

Grandma knitted it for him, but it wasnā€™t a cardigan, it was a turtleneck. Becky (not her real name) didnā€™t like Fluffy all that much. :frowning:

1 Like

Not to be a wise guyā€“well, maybe just a little bitā€“this hand and board are possible if playing with a Pinochle deck. It would have TWO of every rank and suit from the nine to the Ace. In double deck Pinochle, there are FOUR of each rank/suit, but the nines are stripped out leaving ā€œonlyā€ 80 cards. It would make for a heck of a poker game; we did it as kids.

2 Likes

I have AJ and the other player A3 Deller was share j4k52 and the win my opponent. The game is Hand #439381384

October 21, Sensational blinds. I had 2 9s a 9 and 2 4s came out in the flop. One player kept toe to toe with me. It turned out, he had 44 in his hand Talk about the bottom falling out from under you.

Had some really sad losses today.

1. I flop ace high flush villain flops straight flush. Later shove (https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/463679791)
  2. I flop middle set, villian flops bottom set, we shove on flop, he hits 4 of a kind. (https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/463682780)
  3. I flop A high straight, villian flops 2 pair. Turn shove. Hits the full house on the river. (https://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/463705329)
2 Likes

Earlier today:

Sadly, this hand dropped off my history before I could save it, so I canā€™t go back and look it up.

Iā€™m on the button, or maybe Iā€™m the BB, I donā€™t remember, and get dealt A4o.

I limp in. Flop comes, 4 4 something, I think a Jack. Iā€™m feeling very good already with my trip 4s, top kicker. I just check. Some betting happens, I just call.

The turn, an Ace. Iā€™m sitting on a boat, 4s full of Aces. Now Iā€™m feeling really good. I donā€™t want to scare anyone off again, so I just check. I forget if anyone bet on this street, but if they did, I obviously called.

The river, 4. I have quads. With three 4ā€™s on the board, Iā€™m worried I wonā€™t get any value if I bet here. I make a small bet that is intended to look weak. My opponent shoves.

I call.

Heā€™s holding AA, and had Aces full of Fours.

Now, imagine youā€™re him.

1 Like

Thatā€™s enough bad beats for one day, innit?

Yesterday my worst is

After waited for so long finally I got these two poket and i go for all in.

My hand, A A.
Player who defeated me, A 4

Flop is 2, 3, 5

Another one is

My hand, K K
Player who defeated me, A A

Big big ouch lol

All bad beat stories start this way! (haha)

I have been playing poker for so long, there are so many big loses. The thing you should understand is that you will always have big loses, but as long as your big win is greater than your big lose, then it is no problem.

My biggest lose in one day on replay was 1.5 billion!

1 Like

thats some good editingā€¦ how did you do that?

Turn shove seems pretty atrocious unless you had some specific and very accurate read on opponent. I mean the most likely hand he can call with that you beat is AK which you block heavily so if heā€™s not calling all in with pretty much all of his flush draws then this is not good. IMHO. :sunny:

Dealt from a pinochle deck, maybe.