What is your favourite TV show, programme or series

What a chiller thriller that series was with a great cast. I was in a movie with Miles Teller called “Bleed for This” a true boxing story.

I’ll give this series 2 thumbs up :+1:t2::+1:t2: and I think I’ll start it again tonight. Good call ChessCracker !

Craig_Anthony Me too! My fav. is the WSOP …Would be so so cool to play in it just one time!

1 Like

Mr.Robot :+1::+1::+1:

Just been watching an old UK comedy on you tube called " Not On Your Nellie " lol you need to listen as what she comes out with is so funny worth a veiwing go for 1974 to 1975 in colour

1 Like

I also like Selling Sunset and Selling the OC.

Watching a series 8 parts on Netflix called “ The Watcher “ chiller thriller :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Original Magnum PI

1 Like

1 Like

Back in TV, like and look it.

Columbo

3 Likes

Babylon Berlin was amazing. Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Oh Craig, I would have guessed this show for you in the first try! lol

1 Like

Big smile over here :grin:

Yes it does…

1 Like

River Monster, of course :slight_smile:

Bravo :clap:t2: magnifico !!

OZ?

Oz_titlecard

1 Like

He was the best: CATWEAZLE. 45 years ago.
Many peoples (players here too) have now his name.
Lololol

those of you my age will understand this pre 80’s lol. if you want a comedy series of the time showing peoples way of thought peoples dress sense attitudes living conditions then this is for you BUT IF EASILY OFFENDED DO NOT WATCH racism, prejudice, sexism and a few more but absolutely in the times. For those of you born 80+ will give you good understanding regarding the term known as “OLDSKOOL” A dying breed unfortunately anyways check out UTube …“In Sickness and In Health” lol just shows how peoples thoughts mind ideas etc have changed so drastically in what less than 30 yr span today most of this series would be POLITICALLY INCORRECT enjoy