What is your Favorite Food

Send some my way…lol

1 Like

Huaraches consist of masa with smashed pinto beans placed in the center before it is given an oblong shape, then fried, with a variety of toppings including green or red salsa , onions, potato, cilantro and chorizo, and then finished with queso fresco. Muy sambroso!!

4 Likes

Looks Delicious

2 Likes

Beer battered, deep fried beer.

5 Likes

I have never had Deep Fried :beer:
I have heard of deep fried ice cream :ice_cream: but never had that either.

3 Likes

To be abundantly clear, [deep-frying beer], or any other liquid, is objectively a dangerous idea. That’s because water will basically explode when added to hot oil, and the resulting splash of oil could badly burn you or even cause a grease fire in its own right.

I’ve seen it done and it’s dangerous!!!

2 Likes

To be clear, my answer is simply beer. It didn’t sound enough like food so I “county faired” it up a bit. :wink:

4 Likes

…and you’re correct Craig. I’m a professional. :wink: Don’t try this at home!

3 Likes

bacon in the middle

3 Likes

Nice, I think most people like Bacon :+1: Nice Dish

2 Likes

Red wine is made for drinking with food, and is drank with a tulip shaped class. You swirl the wine inside the glass and sniff the aroma as held in by the shape of the glass. White wine, is a more straight up glass, you can sip with nothing, or cheese and crackers is good. Red wine is for drinking with food but not sea food. White wine is for sea food. You are missing everything if you drink red wine with seafood!

2 Likes

zona79

Aug 13

Sometimes left overs taste better than first overs

3 Likes

When I was young and dumb as a man can come, I would not eat left overs. Now that I am cooking for myself, I cook much than I will eat tonight but for leftovers for later, and yes and they are better.

3 Likes

chop suey

2 Likes

Just my preference i guess, I have always loved Red Wine with Sea Food. :grinning:
heck I love Red Wine w/o any kind of Food. :crab: :lobster:
and yes White Wine is also good with Sea Food, have had White Wine with Sea Food lot’s of times.

1 Like

Beef and Broccoli for me Wildpokerdude :broccoli:
Oh and steamed Dumplings when it comes to Chinese

2 Likes

What happened to steak and chips

2 Likes

What kind of steak ? Yummy

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Cauliflower gratin !!! with grilled pork fillet !! Did it this weekend! Boil the cauliflower, put it in a form, fry the diced bacon, melt some blue cheese, a little flour, a little cream and then pour the bacon in it and then over the cauliflower and into the oven for a few minutes! mums

4 Likes