What is the worst mistake in poker?

Just belive in your self,struggle with that!! Never scared,mayby worst is not to belive the cards! If you dont you never win!!

4 Likes

Worst mistake in poker is bottling it and folding to bluffs against you. Us Brits have got plenty of bottle! You need bottle to play poker.

Comment makes no sense.

2 Likes

My British to English dictionary says “bottle” is nerve or guts. “Bottling it” would mean you couldn’t find the nerve to carry on. So yes, one needs bottle to play poker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, SunPower, if i understand you correctly, you’re saying, regardless of the risk of diverticulitis, the best strategy is to hold’em.
:wink:

I don’t know that i would go quite that far, but you seem to grasp the general idea. :slight_smile:

Is not to take control on what are you doing xd

1 Like

Playing Daniel Negreanu, his a Poker God who knows what your hole cards are before you do,

2 Likes

From what I have learned, is only call with quality hands top of hands, so many players go all in with just A-K- and lot of players make poke harder to play your game, as it is, I do not like AAs KKs I always lose on these hands lol, and to even get the nice cards takes for ever, so I love playing the -7 or lower and win a lot more, you never know anyways lol

Couldn’t agree more Kid.

I did not enter a hand that I would later have won with a full house lol

1 Like

I’m new here. I hope I can learn a lot from the experts here :wink:

2 Likes

I know this mistake from personal experience, kashuka. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you visit often.

Calling 'All In" on almost every hand.

I agree. It’s a game after all. I would like to see more players joking around in a sportsman like manner, taking congrats from others when a hand is smartly played. Everyone needs a little “Atta-Boy” once in a while to even out the “Just not in the cards for me today”. Even admitting “Boy I didn’t see that one coming” is a friendly gesture. We should all give it a try or play with dull BOTS.

2 Likes

The worst mistake in poker, by far, is playing this insane game in the first place.

1 Like

The worst mistake in poker is not playing your hand.

I agree. its all about the Patience. one hand can change it all

I think that depends on how many people are at the table. It only takes one card to win.