What is the #1 reason why poker enthusiasts don’t play on “free” online poker sites?

What is the #1 reason why poker enthusiasts don’t play on “free” online poker sites?
It’s because they are “free” online poker sites.

Everyone knows that the players at all the “free” on line poker sights do not play the same as they would play at a real money tournament.
However, the 100+ members of Badonk’s League’s have created something unique in the online poker industry. It has proven to be a formula for success for all competitive online “free” poker sites everywhere. By observing the play at the tables, a casual spectator would think that our members are playing for real money. Why? Because although the chips that the members can win have no redeeming value, they play as though they did. That’s because they are not just competing for chips. They are competing to move up through the different tiers of our membership, so that they can compete at an even higher level in the future. They are playing for the esteem of playing at that level. What is the value of a poker player’s esteem? What is the value of your esteem? Why not join our league and find out? Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat - #7365 by adren-all-in

1 Like

antes???

Real no limit hold em tournament poker has antes… I’m just saying.

Nice sell though… points for that! :slight_smile:

I couldn’t agree more. The problem with free sites is most don’t take the chips seriously. Especially at the lower levels, people are more prone to all-in or over bet the actual value of their hands because they have nothing to loose. There are those, won’t mention names here, that prey on the noobs in those rooms. They sit in wait of new folks that get a kick from going all-in. In my opinion, these folks are doing more to damage the site since they are discouraging the new players from getting more involved.

I would much prefer if these players, and I use the term loosely, would care enough, if not for the site, then at least their reputation, to not play in such a fashion.

Just my 2 chips :wink:

2 Likes