What is Texas Royal

I have never heard of this, so do not want to sit down to a game I am unfamiliar with

Royal Holdem

Royal Holdem is a version of texas holdem, played without deuces through nines, leaving only the tens, jacks, queens, kings, and aces.

Royal Holdem can only be played with a maximum of six players because there are only 20 cards in the deck.

With 5 community cards, 3 burn cards, and 2 pocket cards per player, a six player table will use all 20 cards in the deck.

There’s a good overview here: http://blend-zenentertainment-com.s3.amazonaws.com/static/learn/royal.html

We’re planning to improve our help section and will definitely include a page like this on there.

Thank you for all the help

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled whAT IS royal rules.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled what is NL ROYAL ?.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled what is no limit royal?.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Are the tables not playing with full decks of cards?. I have noticed that some tables are only playing with decks with 10 thru ace( all suits). Is this common for this site? Are there tables with full decks? How would I tell?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Rats Table cheating. Rats table are all high cards how come we are not told.
Playing Rats Table and not told it’s just high cards is A form of cheating .I hate to be treated like an you know what I mean.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how many decks are played at a Royal table?.

Only 20 cards from one deck. You find more info in above comments.

ATB