What is happening to the site. what is eta before up & running?

what is happening to the site. what is eta before up & running ?

Should be ok thet time you posted this thread, may need log out, log in.

(One of the main hard drive failed on the server.)

Please report it if you still run in to problems. (EDIT, this may not accurate, please read my next comment and try it, untill staff member come may only mondey tho)

Tx

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When will your site come back up?.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cannot log into the site on internet.

Have to go to email and get your message.

I think a lot of players cannot get on. I can only log on from your emails.

Cannot log on using internet

replaypoker.com

I did write email to all email I can.

Try close your browser, or/and clear cache. or try different browser. Reboot your PC may help.

Work for me on chrome.

You also can try http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ order to see if it is just you or…all

ATB

It appears that some players saw the maintenance page even after we removed it, due to the browser caching the page. The solution should be simple, refresh the page; or if for some reason that doesn’t work, close the browser completely, if that still doesn’t work, clear your cache and cookies on the browser should do the trick.

We’ll try and figure out what was causing the page to be cached. I experienced the same issue myself, until I refreshed the page. If I just opened a new browser tab and typed in the address of replaypoker I got the same page, even though I knew the site was back up and running.