What is going on with rp

I am playing daily mill satellite and you have locked me out taking my blinds won’t let me play after switching tables

all internet connections working fine been in and out 3 time rebooted and nothing what a rip off going to keep trying I was in contention for a ticket

I think its still on the back-up server, and you see the high players number play in the site, maybe thets couse the slow down. Just a guess

Hi grannybarbara

Sorry to hear that, i understand it is annoying and frustrating.

Often when you come locked on a table after table switching you can come back when you close the table and tournament lobby and re-open it again. But i understand in your case that not worked.

Not know the reason why it happens sometimes, but it not should happen. I’ll send a report to the tech team and ask to look into it again.

Thanks for reporting. Greetings Happiness.

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear you had trouble staying connected to this tournament. We’ve got an article here (http://help.replaypoker.com/knowledge_base/topics/why-do-i-keep-getting-disconnected-from-games) with a few things you can check on your side to help narrow down what the problem might be. If, after going through these various steps, you continue to have problems staying connected, please contact us at support@replaypoker.com with as many details as possible about what’s happening as well as details about your computer setup, including the type of internet connection that you have. Thanks for your help!

Cheers, Lesley