What is a player rep?

Hi All,

Wow! This is great! I am glad to see that there is so much interest in the Player Rep role. :slight_smile:

We just introduced the Player Rep role near the middle of April. Often players have questions, but don’t want to go to the trouble of sending an email to support or looking the answer up in our Knowledge Bases. Our Player Reps are on the tables to help answer questions, explain site navigation, etc. Player Reps are not on the tables to monitor. They are poker players, just like everyone else. They are available to step in if needed, but that is not their primary function. They may report unruly or offensive players and call in the big guns (Moderators) when necessary. Fortunately, that level of intervention isn’t often necessary.

We truly appreciate our players who have a strong desire to ensure that our site is a fun and friendly place to play poker with friends. This is our goal. We want Replay Poker to be the best free online poker site on the web, and our Player Reps are helping make this happen by giving of their time to assist other players.

The eligibility requirements for Player Reps has nothing to do with their bankroll. Many Player Reps have been invited to join the team based on the respect they have earned from other players for their great gamesmanship, willingness to help others and knowledge of the game. The eligibility requirements are:

• have a minimum of 6 months playing on Replay Poker.
• have a violation-free account and demonstrated good gamesmanship on tables and through chat.
• have good English language skills.
• are moderately knowledgeable about technology.
• are willing to make a time commitment of 5 hours per week.
• are able to participate in periodic team meetings (typically on weekends).
• are knowledgeable about site functionality.
• are knowledgeable about Texas Hold’em poker.
• are an active player on the site.

Many other players have been interested in the role and have reached out to us to join our family of Volunteers. We’re looking for the best of the best players within our community to assist others. I am always excited when new Player Reps join our team.

We reward all of our Volunteers in a variety of ways, but most have joined because they have a sincere desire to help others and tangible rewards are not their end goal.

If you would like more info, please send me a message at wordy1. I will be glad to provide you with additional information.

Thanks for opening this thread and giving me the opportunity to respond to your inquiries about our new Player Rep role. We are here to help. I am here to help. Contact me any time.

Warmly,

Susan Konrad
Head of Volunteers
(wordy1)

3 Likes