What happened to my chips

I just got charged 50k and now it shows I not registered in any games. That’s wrong. I can’t find any way of contacting Replay Poker to get my chips back. The game I registered for wouldn’t start for an hr. after I registered. Then when I went to look at the rules, I realized it’s not the game I want to play. So, when I went to unregister it said I wasn’t registered in any games, yet it took my chips. Help needed.

Please send details of the game you registered for to support@replaypoker.com and they will look into it for you.
Best of luck in your future games.

2 Likes

The easiest way is to click on your Chips on main pages and click on See All Transactions. Then click this:

Screenshot_2023-06-01_18-51-41

I’m not sure what happened or why you couldn’t enter the tournament you registered for, but if there was some sort of technical issue, they should be able to sort it for you.

4 Likes

Hi @ddaafternoons , The same thing happened to me when I first joined, made a mistake of clicking on wrong game at very high stakes and wanted to unregister, but was too late. As grapevine suggested, E-mail support@replaypoker.com and explain the situation and they will investigate and correct your issue, I am sure unless, you actually played the game. Best site support here, I have ever seen. GL at the tables. I am curious as why posting now, when haven’t been see in 4 month’s per profile?

3 Likes

Yep, my first month i accidentally signed up for a tournament (thought it was free) for most of my chips and did not know what to do, i played n got lucky and won some chips (third place lol ).

4 Likes

Congratulations my friend and I’m sure a great confidence builder, to play the higher stakes tourney’s

3 Likes

Hi @ddaafternoons,

I reached out to you via email. Please respond there if you still need assistance. I’m here to help.

2 Likes

lol - same happened to me & took 2nd out of 10 paid places. I’d registered for usual Freeroll Omaha Hi/Low tourney & when it started, the site froze, so I couldn’t play. Decided to sign out & back in, but a new (to me & a bit deceiving) link automatically signed me into a paid tourney! At first I kept getting horrible cards so only played and/or folded my blinds but somehow managed to get in the top 10, then got very lucky. When it got down to 2 of us, it went back & forth so long I finally told other player (who led from the beginning) I would go all in on the next decent hand. I did & he won the hand but we both were relieved it was finally over! :wink:

3 Likes

But it worked out very well :+1:t2:

1 Like