What Are You Looking Forward To In 2021?

With 2020 almost finished I was wondering what are you looking forward to the most in 2021? Here’s what I’m hoping and looking forward too.

• Hopefully the end of the pandemic.
  • Being able to see friends in person again,
  • Being able to go to a bar to have a few drinks with family & friends.
  • Hopefully a better 2021 season for my favorite NFL Football team the Patriots.
  • Hopefully I’m able to continue to grow my bankroll here on Replay Poker.
  • Hoping for good health for my family and friends.

-Marc

3 Likes

What I’m looking forward to in 2021 is a return to this _ Love , peace, health and harmony …

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to Replay giving us some of the things we asked for.
Things like being able to show a good laydown in a headsup situation at ring and tourny table.
Things like emotjes so players with difficulties typing response,like a thumbs up or down
frown ect.
PLEASE

3 Likes

To being able to do the little things I took for granted in 2019 which were denied to us all in 2020.

6 Likes

Do you really think a cola can do that?

I’m hoping that every one I play has great hands and that I hold the one that is just a little better!

2 Likes

I want what Click’s having! lol
Seriously, I want peace, love, and freedom. For everyone.

5 Likes

Some people get it, some don’t …

I dream of a world where there is no abuse of animals. Where all consumption of animal flesh would be abolished, no clothing made from their hides, or trinkets from their tusks. Where the world would realize that the atrocities humans commit on each other is nothing compared to what they do to the animal kingdom on a daily basis.

5 Likes

I dream of a world where there is no abuse of plants. Where all consumption of plant flesh would be abolished, no clothing made from their fibers, or trinkets made from their stems and trunks. Where the world would realize that the atrocities humans commit on each other is nothing compared to what they do to the plant kingdom on a daily basis.

We need to wake up and eat the vegans!

But meh, my new year’s resolutions tend to go in one year and out the other.

2 Likes

Advocating cannibalism does not make you a better person SPG but it does prove your ignorance…

Yes, because I was obviously, actually, literally advocating cannibalism. Egad.

Please stop with the personal attacks and stick to the topic, thanks!

3 Likes

If you think '20 was wild, wait until it turns '21 and is old enough to drink :crazy_face:

5 Likes

can’t wait to see how the politcians screw this year up

At least old Brady is doin well. What a mistake

cant wait to be unmuted