What are you listening to now?

1 Like

Ahaha, ahaha. This never gets old :joy:

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

That is Priceless…and almost word perfect to describe our Jazzy thinks he’s Snazzy, King of the Goosebanana, Captain Hookagoose…to a T!! Take a bow SunnySim…rocking it like a Pro. xoxo

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I needed something calming. Here it is, in case you need calming too.

And when you’re done being calm, you can move along to finding joy. Here’s a video with all my age mates “rockin’ out” to “Dancing Queen.”

4 Likes

And when you’re done felling calm and joy you can feel heartwarming here ! :+1:t2: #feelings

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Here’s a guy I had completely forgotten about, singing us a memory and a prediction. Who could’ve guessed how we’d feel listening to this the first time (I’m pretty sure I was in high school), after all these years later.

2 Likes

wish id seen them in the nineties

4 Likes

Great band. They got together in the late 80’s near my home in Boston, Massachusetts. Very influential in the indie alternative rock scene ! :v:t2:

1 Like

The Flying Cruisers are an Alternative Pop/Rock band from Riverside, California. The four piece group formed about four years ago… [T]heir upbeat groove has struck a chord with fans in their community. Known for energetic performances, they have solidified their reputation as a top-notch live band. … The band recently dropped their first single since 2019’s “Stalker Song.” Released January 15, 2021, “Natural Pain Killer” is an excellent example of The Flying Cruisers’ energetic yet Soft Rock sound. With a funky bass and drum rhythm, jangly guitars and Ana’s smooth and easy vocal, the song brings to mind some of the great female fronted Alternative bands from the 90’s. Like the Sundays or The Cardigans before them, they pair breezy lighthearted lyrics with a great groove.

Currently in the studio working on their debut EP, The Flying Cruisers…have taken their first step toward bringing their infectious vibe to the rest of the world. Check out “Natural Pain Killer,” below.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Awesome!!! 9 years old :+1:t2:

3 Likes
2 Likes