What are you listening to now?

1 Like

I had to add this. Does it count if Iā€™m listening to music with only my eyes and my heart? Tunes are in my own imagination.

9 Likes
4 Likes

The Eiganharp is probably the coolest instrument ever invented. Itā€™s also so complicated that few can play it. Every sound in this piece comes from the Eiganharpā€¦

4 Likes

:exploding_head: :open_mouth: :heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday Beethoven!

2 Likes

In case anyone is interested, hereā€™s the creator of the Eiganharp 'splaing what it can do.

3 Likes

I might just be anyoneā€¦and as a bonus, it turns out my husband qualifies for the title ā€œanyoneā€ too. So thanks!

1 Like
2 Likes

My husband and I spent many a night ā€œdancingā€ under the stars. Was one of our favorite things to do. I will never stop missing him, but just hearing this makes me smile.

3 Likes

In 1955, Roger Williams did the nearly impossible. He recorded the only piano solo that ever became the #1 recording of popular music in modern times with his rendition of ā€œAutumn Leaves.ā€ He continued working and playing until his death in 2011. This recording is his 2008 improvisation on Autumn Leaves with his band, recorded live. The improv takes about the first five minutes, and then becomes the familiar piece we all knew and loved.

1 Like

Though this is titled ā€œCarol of the Bells,ā€ I think a more accurate name would be ā€œAn Ode to Winter Winds.ā€ As you listen, close your eyes and you can almost see the leaves swirling in the corners where they rise up and blow away, borne on the breath of a storm. Itā€™s amazing what an artist can do with just a piano.

3 Likes

donā€™t know how to post a pi but listening to Belleau Wood by Garth Brooks.

Give a listen and bet you canā€™t help but get choked up.

Beautiful song and lyric
Here you ate HoboSoupā€¦

3 Likes

Two Hangmenā€¦Just another song of social injustice from my youth.

3 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

george at his best

cool song / even kooler jacket -

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Happy Festivus!!!

1 Like
1 Like